- Swimming Nature
- Chafford, Grays
- Excellent pay rates - Employed and self employed
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
- Sports jobs, Swimming Instructor, Swimming Teacher
- Job Type
- Full Time, Part Time
Are you a passionate and skilled swimming instructor with a talent for inspiring all ages to swim?
Swimming Nature is the UK’s largest independent provider of private and bespoke swimming tuition, from babies through to adults with nearly 30 years of experience in the sector.
Following Swimming Nature’s award-winning teaching programme, you will help your students’ progress through each skill level, supported by our unique rewards programme, and technology that’s second to none.
Working hours will include afternoons Monday to Friday.
The essential ingredients
We are looking for teachers who were born to swim, and who are keen to train in the ground-breaking Swimming Nature method. Applicants will need to attend an in-water interview to demonstrate they can swim to a high standard. Other requirements include:
- Minimum ASA Level 1 or equivalent qualification
- Exceptional communication skills and experience in a customer-facing/service environment
- A current lifesaving qualification (preferred although we can provide this if necessary)
- Excellent swimming ability with up-to-date knowledge of the sport
We'd love to hear from you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Swimming Instructors
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert