General Manager - Gloucester
- David Lloyd Clubs
- Gloucester, Gloucestershire
- Up to 60,000 (Depending on experience) + Benefits
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
Would you like to join the largest Health and fitness operator in Europe, working with a passionate driven team with the will to win?
At David Lloyd we are enjoying a sustained period of growth which will see us open amazing new clubs in the UK and Europe. Our General Managers are people-focused and have full accountability in leading and operating a successful DL Club and giving our members an excellent experience every day, 7 days a week.
As a General Manager you will lead a member driven service through inspiring leadership, and look for opportunities to increase profit and participation and generate new income for your club.
Whilst always leading a culture of excellence, you will work alongside club support and your regional management team to share your knowledge and expertise to not only ensure ways of working, but create and implement club actions and improvements plans against key metrics to ensure our team members and members have the best experience 7 days a week.So, what do you get from us? As part of our management team, you will eligible to participate in the David Lloyd Club General Manager bonus scheme and also enjoy a great range of benefits including:
How will I be measured?
- Achievement of Club profit and loss and balanced scorecard targets.
- Performance against our DL Clubs 6 Values.
- What members, team members or mystery members tell us about you and your team.
- Achieving compliance against all legislative and company audits.
- Key KPI’s to include % of Frozen members, Usage % Penetration of monthly members, Customer Satisfaction, In-club income per member and EBITDARR.
- Monthly club visits from Regional Manager and/or any other Club Support visitors.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Inspirational leadership skills.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert