Bar and Waiting Team Member
Bar and Waiting Team Member Vacancy - Flexible hours - Plumley, Knutsford - Up to £10.42 per hour plus tips
We are looking for Bar and Waiting Team Members to join our fabulous team at the Golden Pheasant in Plumley near Knutsford.
What we offer our Bar and Waiting Team Members:
- 30% discount on food and drink across our pubs and inns for you and friends and family
- 50% off food when on shift
- Discounted stays in our hotels and inns
- A fair share of tips
- Annual profit share, ensuring you share in the success of the company
- Wellbeing support with our Employee Assistant Programme
- Great opportunities to grow in your role and progress your career
- Access to JW BenefitHub, giving you access to a huge range of high street and online discounts
What a Bar and Waiting Team Member does at JW Lees:
- You will be totally focussed on our customers, providing best in class customer service and tailoring your service to suit the customer
- Supporting your teammates in all areas, helping out wherever needed. We are a family
- Know everything about our beers – we are a brewery and proud of it
- Be confident in recommending food and drink to our customers. We want brand ambassadors!
- Previous experience isn’t essential, but being proactive, supportive and passionate about hospitality is!
Where you will be working:
The Golden Pheasant is a rare and special pub with history, character and a warm welcome that offers award-winning cask ales and delicious seasonal home cooked food. Our 200-year-old wayside Inn has been family owned for 88 years and also benefits from guest accommodation with cosy, comfortable rooms that overlook the stunning Cheshire countryside. We are handily located in the village of Plumley, close by to Knutsford and Northwich town centres as well as major road and rail links (we are right next to Plumley train station).
About JW Lees:
Proudly family owned and nearly 200 years old, JW Lees are the original modern, traditional brewer. With 150 pubs, inns and hotels across the North West and North Wales, we are passionate about great beer, fantastic food and memorable experiences.
We put people at the heart of our business, always doing the right thing and always sticking together. Our six values are at the heart of everything we do:
Proud - Savvy - Honest - Passionate - Personal - Together
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert