Deputy Manager - Tenpin - Milton Keynes
- Tenpin Ltd
- Milton Keynes
- £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum plus bonus
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
- Fitness jobs, Deputy Manager
- Job Type
- Full Time
Calling all Players!!
As a Deputy Manager for Tenpin, you will be responsible for ensuring our Customers have a great time when they visit us! The ideal Deputy Manager will be driven, passionate and have a natural ability to create a fun environment for both our customers and team.
Whilst working at Tenpin you will support the General Manager in managing the day to day operation of our centre including the development and growth of our people, sales and profits. You will:
- Assume day-to-day responsibility for the operational management of the unit
- Strive to achieve a culture that is totally focused on the delivery of the best possible level of customer service
- Ensure that the team are lead by example and all work together effectively
- To support the delivery of the company strategy
- Deputise in the absence of the General Manager
- Undertake ownership for own training and development to grow into the future role of General Manager
- Support the General Manager in the achievement of all unit budget targets and KPI’s
- Provide support to the team in various departments as and when required
- Take responsibility for ensuring that all policies, procedures, controls and compliance areas are adhered to on a day to day basis
Leave no pin standing... BENEFITS!
- Industry leading bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement – 33 days per annum (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, Adoption leave
- Tenpin Treats – Retailer discounts, Cycle to Work Scheme, Smart Tech and Best Doctors
- Wagestream – constant access to your earnings
- Free Bowling for family & friends
- Free Food
- Medicash Health Care Cash Back Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free counselling
- Life assurance – 4 x annual salary
- A day off for your birthday
- Long Service Awards
Are you Player 1?
- Have a minimum of 18 months experience in a management role, ideally within leisure, hospitality or retail
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Have experience in leading and developing large teams
- Full of determination, enthusiasm and patience!
- Be ambitious and want to progress!
How we roll:
TENPIN IS NOT JUST ABOUT BOWLING...
We are unforgettable entertainment. From one of the world’s first ever Hyperbowling experiences, Sector 7 laser arena, a range of Houdini’s escape rooms, our state-of-the-art arcades, American pool tables, and of course our bar and food menu.
Ready to bowl us over...
Tenpin Ltd (part of Ten Entertainment Group Plc - www.tegplc.co.uk) is one of the UK's largest bowling operators, with 40 entertainment centres spread across the UK.
Tenpin Ltd has recently been acknowledged as a "Best Workplace" by Great Places to Work(r) in 2017 and currently holds Investors in People accreditation GOLD standard.
We put our employees in the heart of everything we do, believing that happy employees will thrive within a happy team in turn, delivering an excellent customer experience which will lead to increased profit and success for all.
With the right people on board we have a proven track record of developing and growing all of our businesses. We have a strong growth strategy to purchase new bowls over the next 3 years.
Bowling is a fantastic leisure activity, our sites have licensed food bars, American pool, and state of the art arcade areas. Not to mention Sector 7 our laser combat arena and our Pingo's soft play areas.
Do you fancy being on the Winning Team?
Are you fun loving, hard working and maybe just a little bit bonkers about bowling? If so, we want you on board!
- Tenpin Ltd
- 02034 410700
Apply for Deputy Manager - Tenpin - Milton Keynes
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert