Chef de Partie - The Bamburgh Castle Inn - Seahouses, Northumberland
- The Inn Collection Group
- Seahouses, Northumberland
- £13.50 per hour
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
Chef De Partie - The Bamburgh Castle Inn - Seahouses, Northumberland
Job Type: Full Time
Number of Roles Available: 3
The Inn Collection Group - multi-award-winning pubs with rooms in outstanding locations across the North of England are looking for a Chef to join the team.
The ideal Chef will be experienced, with good knowledge of fresh food preparation. Working with fresh, locally sourced, seasonal ingredients, you will be enthusiastic and passionate, with a genuine desire to learn and progress.
As a Chef, you will be given all the encouragement you need to succeed. Assisting the Head & Sous Chefs, you will play a pivotal role in the kitchen.
Why work for Inn Collection Group?
We didn’t win Best Pub Employer at the Publican Awards by accident.
At Inn Collection Group we focus on having the best people join our teams and we recognise and reward this with generous friends and family discounts across our Inns, tronc tips, bonuses, great rates of pay, quality training and progression opportunities to name a few.
We are looking to recruit a chef brigade of all skills and levels - but most importantly, made up of people who live and breathe our Inn Collection Values of Customer Focus, Courage, Execution, Honesty, Respect and Results.
Let's take a closer look at those benefits first of all:
- (New!) Extra paid holiday in month of your birthday
- (New!) 50% off food in any of our Inns
- (New!) £1 bed and breakfast in any of our Inns during January, February or March
- (New!) 1/3 off room bookings all year round
- Weekly pay
- Meals on duty
- Team member referral reward
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Working for Best Pub Employer at the Publican Awards
The successful Chef candidate:
- Will know that presentation and attention to detail is key
- Experienced in a similar role and fresh food environment, with a genuine commitment and passion for food, training and quality service
- Be able to deliver second-to-none, exceptional food service - taking full responsibility for your section before, during and after service
- Ensuring the safety, security and appropriate storage, labelling and dating of all food stock following appropriate legislation and company policy.
- Be a team player with good communication, time-keeping and organisational skills
- Assisting the team with stock control and operating the kitchen in line with budgets
- Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Maintain a clean working station whilst adhering to health & safety standards
- Assist with the cleaning and organisation of kitchen and equipment
- Restock items as needed throughout the shift
- Adhere to all food hygiene & safety standards
- Potential for some breakfast shifts
INN COLLECTION VALUES:
- CUSTOMER FOCUS - We ALWAYS put our customers first
- COURAGE - We always have the confidence in our convictions and we have a go.
- EXECUTION - We always ensure we get things done
- HONESTY - We always speak freely
- RESPECT - We treat people how we like to be treated ourselves
- RESULTS - We deliver our own and our teams' targets.
If our values match your values - get in touch soon!
Apply for Chef de Partie - The Bamburgh Castle Inn - Seahouses, Northumberland
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert