Senior Assistant Manager - Manchester
- Burger King
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Up to 30000.00 per annum plus bonus
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
Senior Restaurant Assistant Manager
We are ambitious, growing fast and looking for people to join the BKUK story. To pull it off we need Restaurant Assistant Managers with fire in their belly who want to commit to the cause of go Whopper or go home!
We treat everyone as individuals, giving you free reign to steer your career, and be the real you. We also have a laugh. We make people feel they can come and stay, just as they are, and everyone feels part of something brilliant..
What we're after:
Do you deliver high standards and enjoy rolling up your sleeves?
Do you have business acumen and proven ability to drive sales and profit?
Do you like taking the challenges of every day as it comes and solving problems?
Do you have a supportive and pro-active approach to your team?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we are the place for you!
What you'll do:
- Own your P&L so you will need to drive sales whilst controlling costs
- Be a role model to your team and ensure company standards are met & kept by everyone
- Select, guide and develop your team to success
- Lead by example with the customer experience being a top priority for you
- Deliver perfect products to your customers, day in, day out
What you'll get:
- Quarterly Management Bonus and Team Incentives (RM/AM only)
- Lots of progression opportunities (we are growing fast!)
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- A pension (for when you finally leave us)
- Discount vouchers for places you'll want to go to
- 50% off food and drink for friends and family
- Oh, and free meals at work
Want to progress? - We have loads of opportunities to progress, especially for those individuals who can be flexible on location.
Apply for Senior Assistant Manager - Manchester
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert