- Inspire Catering
- Closing date
- 11 Apr 2023
- Lone working
- Preparing breakfast & evening meals on a rota
- Weekend work 10hour shift
- Must have a good understanding of allergens
- Working 5 days over 7
Working with Inspire Catering has its perks! People are at the heart of everything we do, so we've developed a range of benefits to keep you happy.
- Personal Development and Training opportunities
- Life assurance scheme
- Pension scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Eye care
- A great wellbeing strategy – including access to our Employee Assistance Programme, salary finance
- Family friendly support
- A holiday purchase scheme
- Regular social events and communication with our leaders
- Volunteering days
- Recognition schemes and people awards
- Long service awards
- Access to some great high street discount vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Keeping it simple, we believe that we take catering back to basics – offering an excellent food service focusing on what is on the plate, where it came from and serving it in as wonderful a way as possible. At the same time as earning a true and fair price for our efforts, we consistently give clients value for their money.
We focus on building a business based on integrity, transparency, and a reputation for always delivering. We have always believed that clients value dealing with the person that the buck stops with and not just someone who although senior by title, is just a number in a large organisation.
We work with a number of clients that vary in sector and industry. On a normal day, we serve fresh, seasonal and wonderfully tasty menu choices to over 14,000 people who are eating at work or whilst at school or college.
Our food doesn’t stand still. We are always looking at ways to develop our menus to ensure we are keeping all of our customers happy! Our craft teams keep abreast of what’s happening in the food world and we blend traditional staples with modern influences from around the globe.
- Inspire Catering
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert