Leisure Supervisor - Manchester
- Delta Hotels By Marriott – Country Clubs & North West Cluster
- Competitive + Benefits
- Closing date
- 15 Apr 2023
Leisure Supervisor - Manchester
- Job Number 23045988
- Job Category Golf, Fitness, & Entertainment
- Location Delta Hotels Worsley Park Country Club, Worsley Park, Manchester, England, United Kingdom
- Schedule Full-Time
- Located Remotely? N
- Relocation? N
- Position Type Non-Management
- Salary: Competitive rates of pay, leisure facilities membership, free meals whilst on duty & a global Marriott discount program
Leisure Supervisors at Delta by Marriott Country Clubs enjoy a varied and very active role in providing our guests with memorable and unique experiences. As part of our family of associates you will host a blend of guests & events including weddings, golf, sports teams, corporate guests & leisure visitors.
What do we offer our associates...
- World class training programs
- Global Hotel room discount scheme across all Marriott brands
- Hotel product discounts
- Complimentary Hotel leisure membership
- Meals on duty
- Free car parking
- Birthday, anniversary & long service recognition
What do we expect from you...
- Ensure that staff are working together as a team
- Inspect work areas and staff uniforms for defects
- Assist in coaching, hiring and developing
- Provide information to guests about available recreation facilities and activities. Promote a fun and relaxing atmosphere for guests.
- Maintain the fitness center cleanliness and supply, including wiping down machines, taking towels to laundry and removing rubbish. Maintain an adequate supply of cups and water in recreation area.
- Obtain, fold, and stack towels according to company procedures. Distribute lockers and towels to guests.
- Conduct inventory of supplies, materials, and equipment and inform supervisor/manager of low supply items.
- Promote the rules and regulations of the recreation facility intended for the safety and welfare of guests and members.
- Provide assistance to injured guests until the arrival of emergency medical services. Promote the rules and regulations of the recreation facility.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
With our diverse portfolio of locations, you'll find Delta Hotels in world-renowned cities and prestigious resorts across Canada. Delta Hotels is a Marriott International brand and offers you the opportunity to find the hospitality job and career journey that's right for you. With more than 1100 managed properties and 19 brands you'll find Marriott International in your neighborhood and in more than 74 countries across the globe. Find Your World at Delta Hotels.
Apply for Leisure Supervisor - Manchester
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert