Events Co-Ordinator - London
- London, Greater London
- Closing date
- 29 Mar 2023
- Sales & Marketing jobs, Marketing, Travel & Culture, Sales Executive
- Job Type
- Full Time
The Gherkin is one of Londons most iconic landmark restaurants and events spaces. Pair high-end design with vintage champagne and contemporary cooking, all while enjoying panoramic views of The City of London and beyond.
As an Events Co-Ordinator you will receive the following industry leading benefits:
- 50% discount across Searcys venues
- Enrolment into the Searcys pension scheme
- Up to 38 days annual leave (dependant on job role)
- Access to everyday discounts and communication portal
- Employee assistance programme
- Enrolment into Searcys Champagne School
- Meals provided on shift when working within one of our venues
- Sales development courses
- Annual celebration days
- Birthday off
- Sales related quarterly bonus
We are looking for an enthusiastic Event Co-Ordinator to join our Sales & Events team to offer support in of event sales and administration.
The role is Full Time and based on site at The Gherkin
- This role is pivotal in keeping the Sales and Events team organised, through assisting with the collation of packs and materials for events, ensuring guests are billed accurately, dealing with any new business queries.
- Work closely with the Sales Executive making sure that the brand standard timeframes are met and the company policy for responding to clients is achieved.
- To assist the Sales & Marketing team in the day to day operations of the department and with ad hoc projects and reports as required.
- Possess excellent communication skills, with a professional, warm, trusting and friendly approach, reacting to change in a positive way.
- Flexible and adaptable, with the ability to stay calm under pressure.
- High attention to detail and accuracy - great at managing one's own time.
- Have a creative and innovative approach.
- Great team working skills whilst being comfortable and able to work alone.
Searcys is the longest-running independent catering company in Britain, and last year has celebrated an inspirational 175th year anniversary. We have been fortunate to be acknowledged by the industry and won Events Caterer of the Year 2022 at the prestigious Cateys.
Our success is down to the investment we make in developing our people to ensure they can be the best they can. Everyone who joins Searcys will attend our induction where they learn more about us and be supported throughout their journey with us. We invest in development opportunities and are looking to recruit, train and retain the best people in the industry.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert