Chef De Partie - London
- Restaurant Associates
- London, Greater London
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
- Chef jobs, Chef, Chef de Partie, Cook
- Job Type
- Full Time
What we'll give:
We ensure you're rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Working with Executive Head Chef, producing high end and high quality food for Staff Dining & Hospitality
- Supporting in the creation of exciting on trend menu concepts
- Adhere to H&S and F&S standards within the kitchen
- Be able to work on any section in the kitchen once trained
- Be confident as this role will be partially customer focused in the live cooking points within the restaurant
- Innovative, confident, calm and creative individual
- Enthusiastic, motivational, someone who strives for excellence
- Organised, able to make robust judgements and prioritise
- Gain and hold the respect of others
- Flexible approach with a "can do" attitude
- A good track record of driving world class performance
- Strong commercial experience- 'see the food from the customers eyes'
- Ability to monitor and challenge the use of processes
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Passionate about food now and where we take it forward
Chef de Partie
Monday - Friday only!
Founded in New York 59 years ago, Restaurant Associates brings high quality employee dining and hospitality to some of the UK's leading workplaces. We believe in the power of food and drink to bring people together, whether in a restaurant or speciality caf, to inspire them to do great things at work.
Our food is fresh crafted onsite by a passionate team of chefs using the best locally sourced seasonal ingredients and we know that a balanced, plant focused, natural, fresh and sustainable menu will increase the productivity of our customers and our team to keep them motivated and happy whilst at work.
We provide amazing food, create inviting spaces, and develop engaging environments that inspire, motivate and unite our customers
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Chef de Partie to join our dedicated and passionate catering team, who produce outstanding food using the finest and freshest ingredients in this highly innovative corporate environment.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert