- London (Greater)
- Closing date
- 10 Apr 2023
- Hotel jobs, Hotel Management
- Job Type
- Full Time
Location: London, Denmark Hill
Rate of pay: £12.95 per hour
Working pattern: Monday - Friday daytime only.
ORTUS Caffe is looking for a dedicated and passionate Supervisor to take ownership of the day to day operations.
You will be...
- Working closely with the Head Chef and Deputy Manager
- Train and incentivise staff
- Mantain high standards in opening and closing procedures
- Engage with our regular guests and community
Working with Vacherin has its perks! People are at the heart of everything we do, so we've developed a range of benefits to keep you happy.
- Personal Development and Training opportunities
- Life assurance scheme
- Pension scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
- A great wellbeing strategy – including access to our Employee Assistance Programme, salary finance
- Family friendly support
- A holiday purchase scheme
- Regular social events and communication with our leaders
- Volunteering days
- Recognition schemes and people awards
- Long service awards
- Access to some great high street discount vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Vacherin officially formed part of CH&CO Catering Group Ltd in 2021.Partnerships, Innovation, Integrity, Quality, Fun
We are specialists in-house staff dining that tops the high street, hospitality and corporate fine dining for any and every occasion, and front-of-house services that create a lasting first impression.
We don’t offer a one-size-fits-all service solution – there's no fun in that. Our services go beyond expectations and are crafted to suit every individual client. What’s more, we take the health of our customer to heart and our ideas take delicious food and drink to the next level. With our clients' wellbeing objectives as our steer, we create a buzzing and social experience that sustains, motivates and supports in achieving a happy and healthy workforce.
It is a proven approach, with our delighted clients ranging from financial institutions and media companies, to stunning conference venues and high-tech workspaces. In fact, our clients are so delighted with what we provide, they rarely look elsewhere!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert