- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
- £11.35 to £11.35 per hour plus great benefits
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
Looking to build a career with a vibrant, award-winning fresh food company? Like the sound of a cool, fun place to work where you can lead an enthusiastic team whilst receiving real training and development? Then join us here at Tortilla in Milton Keynes as a Supervisor!
What’s in it for you?
- £11.35 per hour, paid every two weeks
- Free meals on shifts
- 33 days paid holiday per year (pro rata)
- Epic social events and entertainment fund for the whole team
- No late nights
- 50% discount for your friends and family
- Love your job! 98% of our crew say they love their working day
- Amazing discounts on cinema tickets, Apple products, holidays, high street shops and more through Perkbox
- Wellbeing support including free counselling, financial and legal advice
- Career progression
- Structured career development to Assistant Manager and beyond
- Real progression and development opportunities – a third of HQ staff started in store!
- Earn professional qualifications with our Apprentice scheme
- Part-time or full-time opportunities to fit around your life
- With a huge number of new openings you can travel and relocate
Our Supervisors help make Tortilla the awesome place it is! We’d love you to have previous experience in a bar, restaurant, hotel, coffee shop or fast food chain as a Team Leader or Shift Leader, but the important thing for us is that you’re friendly, outgoing and love to lead & train your crew.
- A family of 50+ stores all passionate about serving high quality, fresh Californian-Mexican food – with not a single freezer in the business!
- Huge growth plan in the UK and beyond, meaning amazing opportunities for your career development
- A diverse and inclusive company that makes sure everyone is welcome
- Family vibe with epic social events and entertainment funds for each site
- Genuine focus on developing our people – a third of our HQ started out working in-store!
If you’re ready to be part of our amazing family then take the next step in your career and apply to be a Supervisor today!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert