Nail & Beauty Technician
- Carden Park Hotel
- £11+ per hour plus extensive benefits
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
- Spa, Massage & Beauty jobs, Beauty Therapist
- Job Type
- Full Time
Opportunity to work in a space with exceptional views of the Cheshire countryside and spa gardens.
Your day with Team Carden:
- Provide a range of treatments such as nails (Level 3 minimum qualification). Brows, tinting, lashes and waxing (Level 2 minimum beauty qualification).
- Make up expierence is also desireable
- Carry out treatments with care and thoughtfulness and to high standards
- Keep your treatment room exceptionally clean and welcoming to guests using the standard room layout
- To carefully manage stock usage and minimise wastage
Enjoy a full or part time role with a permanent contract. You would be expected to work days, evenings and weekends to meet business needs.
£11 per hour starting rate. Higher rates are dependent upon experience.
The Perks of Team Carden
Join a team where you will work hard but have fun along the way. You will enjoy a variety of benefits being part of our team which include:
- Generous bonus scheme / share of the service charge
- Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself, family and friends
- Discounted food and drink to enjoy in the hotel when not on shift
- Discounted use of our award winning 5* spa, alongside treatments and retail
- Free staff lunch provided
- Free on-site parking
- Access to perks platforms; high street discounts, and wellbeing assistance
- Free Golf and Leisure Club membership, including free use of the gym & swimming pool
- Free regular transport mini-bus from Wrexham
- Progression opportunities for all
- Career development through funded qualifications
- Discounted use of the outdoor pursuits facilities
- Two paid charity days per year
Due to the rural location of Carden Park, applicants should have access to a vehicle or reliable transport methods.
Be Part of Team Carden
Providing world class service is at the heart of everything we do. You will be passionate about providing excellent customer service and trained to a minimum Level 3 Beauty Therapy qualification. You will have meticulous attention to detail, be smart in your appearance and love working with in a team. Previous experience in a luxury spa environment is desirable, as is working with multiple Product Houses. This is a truly wonderful opportunity to work in one of the leading Spas in the country, with a team who want to provide a memorable experience to our Spa guests.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert