Room Attendant - Northamptonshire
- Marriott Hotels - Central
- Northampton, Northamptonshire
- Competitive hourly rates of pay, leisure facilities membership, free meals whilst on duty & a global Marriott discount program
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
- Hotel jobs, Housekeeper, Housekeeping & Maintenance, Room Attendant
- Job Type
- Part Time
Additional Information 38 hours per week
Job Number 23048276
Job Category Housekeeping & Laundry
Location Delta Hotels Northampton, Eagle Drive, Northampton, England, United Kingdom
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Non-Management
The impact you'll make
When a guest walks into any of our rooms - imagine that first look around they take. Followed by that sigh of relief because they've arrived to their home away from home, be it for a night or a week, and it's perfect. Everything is exactly in its place.
Crisp, pressed linens. Perfectly placed pillows. A sparkling mirror. Every detail adding up to an experience our guests feel great about because they know they're in good hands while staying with us. That's the impact you make with your efforts, which become even bigger when those experiences add up and create a loyal customer.
What you'll do
- Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms
- Make beds and fold sheets
- Remove rubbish, dirty linen and room service items
- Greet guests and take care of requests
- Straighten desk items, furniture and appliances
- Dust, polish and remove marks from walls and furnishings
- Vacuum carpets and floor care duties
What we're looking for
- A warm, people-oriented demeanour
- A team-first attitude
- A gift for paying attention to the smallest details
Perks you deserve!
We'll support you in and out of the workplace by offering:
- Team-spirited co-workers
- Competitive rate of pay up to 10.87 per hour
- Flexible working hours
- Encouraging management
- Wellbeing programmes
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discounts on hotel bedrooms and food and beverage
- "Perks at work" scheme
- Recognition programmes & more!
You're welcome here!
Our highest priority is making you feel as welcome as our guests. We want you to know you're important to us and that you'll make an impact in your role, and for that, you'll be appreciated and valued.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
With our diverse portfolio of locations, you'll find Delta Hotels in world-renowned cities and prestigious resorts across Canada. Delta Hotels is a Marriott International brand and offers you the opportunity to find the hospitality job and career journey that's right for you. With more than 1100 managed properties and 19 brands you'll find Marriott International in your neighborhood and in more than 74 countries across the globe. Find Your World at Delta Hotels.
Apply for Room Attendant - Northamptonshire
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert