Supermarket Shift Leader
- Haven Holidays
- Closing date
- 5 Apr 2023
- Retail jobs, Retail Assistant, Retail Customer Service Assistant, Warehouse
- Job Type
- Full Time
Supermarket Shift Leaders
Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven as Supermarket Shift Leaders to help create great memories that last a lifetime for our guests. Not only do we believe that we offer a fantastic work culture, we are also proud to be able to offer flexible working hours to our Supermarket Team, with days and working hours to suit your lifestyle, along with many great perks and benefits.
A little About Us & What's In It For You
At Haven we are on a mission, to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime. We are part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure family, with our 39 wonderful Haven Parks, stretching across the whole of the UK. We are proud to be one diverse Team in the business of making holiday magic, where every one of us has an important part to play, creating memories for our guests and looking after each other with genuine care and understanding. Helping us to become the UK's most loved holiday and holiday home business.
-Free use of our Leisure Facilities, including swimming pool
-50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
-Opportunity to use our Corporate Box at the O2 Arena
-Fantastic Discounts with many national Brands & Retailers
-20% Discount to you, your family & friends across Haven & Warner Leisure Hotels
-Reward & Recognition Schemes
-Great opportunities to develop with fully funded qualifications (Level2 to Masters Degrees)
-20% Discount in our on-Park shops
-We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Support Programme
Working Hours: Various shifts available
Pay Rates: 16 to 17 from 7.50 / 18+ from 9.50 with 1 uplift when leading a shift
What You'll Be Doing
As a Shift Leader you will lead a shift in our supermarket deputising for the Supermarket Team Manager in their absence to ensure all daily tasks relating to the Supermarket team processes, and safe & secure compliance are carried out to the required standards;
- Providing an outstanding retail experience, ensuring service, quality and Consistency.
- Lead & coach the team on shift to ensure all areas of responsibility are met by the Team
- Escalating issues to the Restaurant Team Manager when required
- Induct & support new starters through 90-day induction, and completion of core departmental training
- Delivers a hands-on approach to supermarket duties and greeting our customer's
- Work with the Team to help keep our supermarket area clean & safe - Always promoting Health & Safety first!
- All of our Shift Leaders carryout the same day to day duties as our Team Members, stepping up as a Shift Leader and deputising in the absence of the Supermarket Team Manager. This opportunity will be rewarded financially each time you step up, whilst being able to focus on personal development to help you build your career of a lifetime with us.
What We Would Like You To Bring
You may already be a Supervisor, Deputy Manager or Team Leader in a large supermarket or local mini market. Or perhaps you are great at what you do and are looking for that next step...Either way you will be a fantastic 'Team Player' who is eager and willing to learn, with a huge portion of passion on the side. We will then share the rest of the ingredients with you to ensure you are great at what you want to do!
You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as a Shift Leader and grow into a General Manager's role...Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert