Maintenance & Hub Team Manager
- Haven Holidays
- Bourne, Lincolnshire
- Closing date
- 5 Apr 2023
Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven as a Maintenance Team Manager, where you will help create great memories that last a lifetime for our guests.
A little About Us & What's In It For You
At Haven we are on a mission, to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime. We are part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure family, with our 39 wonderful Haven Parks, stretching across the whole of the UK. We are proud to be one diverse Team in the business of making holiday magic, where every one of us has an important part to play, creating memories for our guests and looking after each other with genuine care and understanding. Helping us to become the UK's most loved holiday and holiday home business.
- Free use of our Leisure Facilities, including swimming pool
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- Opportunity to use our Corporate Box at the O2 Arena
- Fantastic Discounts with many national Brands & Retailers
- 20% Discount to you, your family & friends across Haven & Warner Leisure Hotels
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- Great opportunities to develop with fully funded qualifications (Level2 to Masters Degrees)
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
- We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Support Programme
Salary: Highly Competitive + benefits + up to 10% Annual Bonus
Working Hours: 45 hours per week over 5 days
What You'll Be Doing
As Maintenance Team Manager, you will be supporting the head of Facilities in managing and delivering all planned and reactive park maintenance activity in line with agreed plans, while ensuring all Health & Safety Requirements are met.
Effectively leading and coaching a site maintenance team to plan, organise and deliver an outstanding facilities and grounds environment for our Guests, Owners and Team whilst ensuring the highest standards of hygiene and safety.
- Overall responsibility for the repairs and maintenance of buildings, grounds, facilities and equipment on your Park, working closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Implement an effective energy management strategy, encouraging sustainability and best practice
- Management of all the properties Health and Safety systems providing a safe, secure and appealing environment for our guests and team
- To oversee, review and approve team levels and work schedules, successfully recruiting, selecting and developing team members who have a commitment and passion for delivering high standards and service
- Stock control management, providing the maintenance team with the appropriate tools and resources for the job, and working within the budget provided for the department, spending money appropriately to enhance the guest experience
- Meet and aim to exceed customer service targets and KPIs unique to your team, provided by your Head of Department and the company
What We Would Like You To Bring
-Strong management and leadership experience, particularly leading teams of tradespeople
-The ability to work at pace and under pressure whilst leading a team
-Confident decision maker
-Demonstrates the ability to train, appraise and develop team
-Experience of managing accounts, including external contractors so experience in facilities / account management would be an advantage
You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as a Team Manager and grow into a General Manager's role... Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert