Bar Team Member-Lydstep - Pembrokeshire South Wales
- Haven Holidays
- Boncath, Pembrokeshire (Sir Benfro)
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven, we have full & part time opportunities within our holiday park Bars Team, where you will help create memories that last a lifetime for our Guests! You may already know your Manhattan from your Mojito and whip up a cocktail storm behind the bar, or perhaps you're a Barista whizz... But if not, we can teach you everything you need to know...
A little About Us & What We Offer
At Haven we are on a mission, to give our guests a great time, with memories that last a lifetime. We are part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure family, with our 39 wonderful Haven Parks, stretching across the whole of the UK. We are proud to be one diverse Team in the business of making holiday magic, where every one of us has an important part to play, creating memories for our guests and looking after each other with genuine care and understanding. Helping us to become the UK's most loved holiday and holiday home business.
- Free use of our Leisure Facilities, including swimming pool
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- Opportunity to use our Corporate Box at the O2 Arena
- Fantastic Discounts with many national Brands & Retailers
- 20% Discount to you, your family & friends across Haven & Warner Leisure Hotels
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- Great opportunities to develop with fully funded qualifications (Level2 to Masters Degrees)
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
- We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Support Programme
Pay Rates: From 9.50 per hour Working Hours: Various shifts available both Full Time & Part Time, from mornings to late nights
What You'll Be Doing
We offer a range of premium drinks and a fantastic selection of mouth-watering cocktails, freshly shaken! As well as a Costa coffee range. As a Bar Team Member, with full training and support you will provide an outstanding experience for our Guests, providing an excellent and efficient service that exceeds their expectations - Creating memories that last a lifetime for our Guests!
- Greet customers, take orders, and provide excellent customer service - Handle payments and operate cash registers - Work with the wider Front of House Team to help keep all areas clean and safe What We Would Like You To Bring Perhaps you are a skilled Barista, or Bar Staff and you know what makes a Martini dirty? Yes! ... Great, if not, we will train you to pull the perfect pint, and how to create a range of mouth-watering cocktails. All you need to bring is a guest obsessed attitude, be willing to learn and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment! You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as a Team Member and grow into a General Manager's role...Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert