Venue Cleaner - Devon
- Haven Holidays
- Axminster, Devon
- Closing date
- 5 Apr 2023
Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven as a Cleaner, where you will help create great memories that last a lifetime for our guests. Not only do we believe that we offer a fantastic work culture, we are proud to be able to offer various working hours on a full time or part time basis, with permanent opportunities also available.
A little About Us & What's In It For You
At Haven we are on a mission, to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime. We are part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure family, with our 39 wonderful Haven Parks, stretching across the whole of the UK. We are proud to be one diverse Team in the business of making holiday magic, where every one of us has an important part to play, creating memories for our guests and looking after each other with genuine care and understanding. Helping us to become the UK's most loved holiday and holiday home business.
- Free use of our Leisure Facilities, including swimming pool
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- Opportunity to use our Corporate Box at the O2 Arena
- Fantastic Discounts with many national Brands & Retailers
- 20% Discount to you, your family & friends across Haven & Warner Leisure Hotels
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- Great opportunities to develop with fully funded qualifications (Level2 to Masters Degrees)
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
- We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Support Programme
Hours: Full or Part Time / Various Days & Hours available Mon to Sun including afternoons, nights & early mornings
Pay Rates: 16 to 17 from 7.50 / 18+ from 9.50
What You'll Be Doing
As either a member of the Cleaning Support Team or Venue Cleaner you will be responsible for the day to day presentation and hygiene of a designated area within the Park, including public areas such as our Pool / Leisure Centre Reception, changing rooms, Launderette, Touring Park Facilities or our late night Venues.
- Once trained you will take pride in delivering a clean experience for our guests across the park
- Work to given timeframe when cleaning each area to ensure efficiency
- Support your Haven team and always strive to communicate effectively with all team members
- Go the extra mile to create a clean, bright, safe and secure environment
What We Would Like You To Bring
You may already be a Commercial Cleaner or working within Housekeeping, but you don't need experience to join our Team - If you are eager, willing and genuinely passionate about contributing towards delivering a great experience to our Guests, we will give you the training and support required to ensure our Guests have a great, memorable holiday!
You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as a Cleaner and grow into a General Manager's role...Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert