Chef - Live In Available - North Yorkshire
- Haven Holidays
- Bedale, North Yorkshire
- Closing date
- 5 Apr 2023
- Chef jobs, Chef, Chef de Partie, Commis Chef
- Job Type
- Full Time
Chef - Seasonal & Permanent Opportunities!
Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven as a Chef, to help us create great memories that will last a lifetime for our Guests - You maybe a Chef de Partie, Commis Chef or Sous Chef, either way, if you have a passion for food and a great attitude then you already have the right ingredients to join our Team!
A little About Us & What's In It For You
At Haven we are on a mission, to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime. We are part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure family, with our 39 wonderful Haven Parks, stretching across the whole of the UK. We are proud to be one diverse Team in the business of making holiday magic, where every one of us has an important part to play, creating memories for our guests and looking after each other with genuine care and understanding. Helping us to become the UK's most loved holiday and holiday home business.
- Free use of our Leisure Facilities, including swimming pool
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- Opportunity to use our Corporate Box at the O2 Arena
- Fantastic Discounts with many national Brands & Retailers
- 20% Discount to you, your family & friends across Haven & Warner Leisure Hotels
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- Great opportunities to develop with fully funded qualifications (Level2 to Masters Degrees)
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
- We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Support Programme
Pay Rates: From 10.50 per hour, with live in accommodation available if needed.
Working Hours: Flexible working shifts available on a rota basis - Mornings, Afternoons & Evenings - with the added bonus of Christmas and New Year off!
What You'll Be Doing
As a Chef with ongoing training and support you'll be working in one of our Park Restaurants to prepare, cook and present tasty dishes to specification, ensuring a great taste experience for our guests every time.
- You could be starting early cooking up a full English on the breakfast shift or ensuring our guests have delicious evening meals
- You'll help keep our kitchens clean and safe - Always taking Health & Safety very seriously
- Have fun working as a Team to deliver great food memories for our guests on holiday
- Our working 'season' is from February to November with an opportunity to return on permanent basis if you wish!
What We Would Like You To Bring
You may already be a Commis Chef looking to progress, a Chef de Partie or Sous Chef looking for a new opportunity... It may sound like a clich, but all we're looking for is a fantastic 'Team Player'. You'll be eager, willing to learn and work as a Team, with a huge portion of passion on the side!
You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as a Chef and grow into a General Manager's role... Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert