Activity Leader - Hastings Sussex
- Haven Holidays
- Hastings, East Sussex
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven! We have full time and part time opportunities to join our Sports and Leisure Team as an Activities Team Member and help us create great memories that last a lifetime for our Guests!
A little About Us & What's In It For You
At Haven we are on a mission, to give our Guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime. We are part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure family, with our 39 wonderful Haven Parks, stretching across the whole of the UK. We are proud to be one diverse Team in the business of making holiday magic, where every one of us has an important part to play, creating memories for our Guests and looking after each other with genuine care and understanding. Helping us to become the UK's most loved holiday and holiday home business.
- Free use of our Leisure Facilities, including swimming pool
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- Opportunity to use our Corporate Box at the O2 Arena
- Fantastic Discounts with many national Brands & Retailers
- 20% Discount to you, your family & friends across Haven & Warner Leisure Hotels
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- Great opportunities to develop with fully funded qualifications (Level2 to Masters Degrees)
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
- We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Support Programme
Pay Rates: From 9.50 per hour
Working Hours: Various shifts available
This role requires the successful candidate to undergo an enhanced DBS check. Due to the qualifications and training provided the successful candidate must be 18 years and over.
What You'll Be Doing
As an Activities Team Member within our Sports and Leisure Team you will be delivering the best experience to every guest every time and having lots of fun along the way. Providing an outstanding indoor and outdoor activity experience, ensuring service, quality and Consistency, within a clean and safe environment catering for all.
- Instructing safe, fun and educational activity experiences that may include football, go karts, boat hire, bike hire, golf courses, creative activities, Segway's, climbing walls and high ropes experiences. - Ensuring all owners and holidaymakers know who to go to and are given a warm welcome and a first-class service allowing a true 'escape from urban living' experience. - Engaging and build relationships with owners on park, actively socialising through attendance at owners' events and being highly visible and approachable on park. - Ensuring all activity equipment and associated environments are maintained and inspected to a high standard (full training provided). - Assist with marketing and promoting all leisure activities and events.
What We Would Like You To Bring
Perhaps you have previous experience of working within the leisure and customer service industry, experience with sporting activities already - Great, but if you don't, that's fine as all you need to bring is a guest obsessed attitude, be willing to learn and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment!
You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as an Activities Team Member and grow into a General Manager's role... Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert