Marketing Campaign Executive - Swindon
- The National Trust
- Swindon, Wiltshire
- 30,000 pa
- Closing date
- 29 Mar 2023
- Sales & Marketing jobs, Marketing
- Job Type
- Full Time, Part Time
We're seeking a Marketing Campaign Executive to join our Marketing Team to ensure that we're delivering the highest quality marketing communications across the organisation, achieving agreed targets, to time and on budget. Working as part of a collaborative team, you’ll deliver a creative, integrated, omni-channel response to marketing communications strategy. You’ll focus on our Fundraising programme of work helping us to deliver marketing campaigns that support our Plant a Tree product, regular giving, appeals, and events.
The role is offered on a 12-month fixed term contract or secondment basis. This is a fixed term contract due to end when the previous employee returns from maternity leave. At this point we cannot confirm exactly how long this contract will last, but it is unlikely to be more than 12 months.
What it's like to work here
We’re bigger than you think, we’re more complicated than we appear and we’re larger scale than you’d imagine. We’ve got passionate people in all our teams, and we’ve got so much more we want to achieve. We’re for everyone, for ever, and we really mean that.
Your contractual location will be Heelis, however there will be an opportunity to explore and agree hybrid working arrangements which strike the right balance for you and the Trust.
What you'll be doing
Working as part of the Marketing Delivery team, you will lead the successful delivery of marketing campaigns in support of a key programme of work. You’ll work within a core team responsible for one of our key objectives and will also work closely with other areas of the organisation. Working cross functionally you’ll demonstrate leadership for your campaign, motivating your team to deliver.
The Marketing Team is very proud to be involved in many projects and campaigns to highlight the amazing work that the Trust carries out.
Who we're looking for
You can view the full role profile for this role in the document attached. You don't need to have all of the knowledge, skills and experience listed in the role profile; this is just to provide a full picture of what is possible. For this position we're looking for someone who has:
- Previous project management skills, with experience of working within a Project Management system (e.g. Workfront)
- Account management experience, either in-house or agency
- Experience of managing creative, artwork and approvals at senior level
- Knowledge of film, imagery and print production
- Experience in managing complex schedules, budgets, and output
- Comfortable communicating with a range of colleagues and the ability to influence at all levels
The National Trust has the motto ‘For everyone, for ever’ at its heart. We’re working hard to create an inclusive culture, where everyone feels they belong. It’s important that our people reflect and represent the diversity of the communities and audiences we serve. We welcome and value difference, so when we say we’re for everyone, we want everyone to be welcome in our teams too.
- Substantial pension scheme of up to 10% basic salary
- Free entry to National Trust properties for you, a guest and your children (under 18)
- Tax free childcare scheme
- Rental deposit loan scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Perks at work discounts i.e. gym memberships, shopping discount codes, cinema discounts
- Holiday allowance up to 32 days relating to length of service, plus holiday purchase scheme, subject to meeting minimum criteria.
- Flexible working whenever possible
- Employee assistance programme
- Free parking at most locations
- Independent financial advice
Click here to find out more about the benefits we offer to support you.
The National Trust is committed to promoting and preserving those places of natural beauty and historic interest for which it has the privilege to be responsible for the benefit of the nation, for everyone for ever.
The Trust is proud of what has been achieved over the last 126 years and is determined to maintain those high standards of conservation, stewardship and curatorial care for which it has been recognised throughout the world.
Its achievements have enabled the general public and the Trust’s members and visitors to enjoy and appreciate the countryside, coastline, gardens, historic buildings and collections, all of which encapsulate so much of the history of England, Wales and Northern Ireland. There is a duty to tell that history in a complete, balanced and accurate way, and without judgement.
The National Trust continues as a guardian of the past, and for the future, to uphold its duty to maintain and enhance what has been entrusted to its care.
- The National Trust
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert