Social Media Content & Publishing Planner - Leeds
- Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Competitive salary plus benefits
- Closing date
- 20 Mar 2023
Social Content & Publishing Planner
Do you consider yourself passionate about all things social media marketing? Do you have agency or in house experience as a social media planner/publisher or similar?
Can you evidence base your proficiency across social publishing, analytics and scheduling tools such as Sprout, Planoly, Later, Curalate and Buffer?
Do you love social analytics and have substantial experience in how they can be used to generate, grow and engage audiences?
As a Social Media Content & Publishing Planner, you will be an integral part of the Social Team and part of the wider Brand Communications Team. You'll work alongside the Content Manager, Content Planner, and Content Coordinator of the social team, and be responsible for the analysis, scheduling, and publishing of all social content to all social platforms, driving insight and providing recommendations to develop a best-in-class publishing strategy. You will be responsible for reporting on social performance that will be used across the business to help inform future social content, as well as being the lead in the team on horizon scanning and social listening to really understand our customers.
- You will have substantial experience across Social Media, Marketing/Digital
- Experience using social media scheduling tools and working knowledge of digital channels/ social media platforms and how they can be used to generate and engage audiences
- Strategically minded, methodical and solutions focussed
- Pragmatic with the ability to multi-task; experience and used to a fast paced and dynamic work environment, ideally with experience in the retail sector
- Proactive and experienced in leading projects with a solid track record of hitting deadlines and to brief
- Excellent communicator (written, verbal and presentation)
- Good team player
If flexible working is important to you, then look no further! At Asda, we are proud of our culture and our commitment to flexible working. This role is based at Asda House, Leeds with the flexibility to work from home 2-3 days per week.
You will also get an excellent benefits package including;-
- Discretionary company bonus
- Company pension up to 7% matched
- 10% colleague discount, free parking and many additional rewards.
We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert