Senior Marketing Effectiveness Analyst - Leeds
- Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Competitive salary plus benefits
- Closing date
- 3 Apr 2023
- Sales & Marketing jobs, Marketing
- Job Type
- Full Time
Are you a driven marketing analyst with the ability to deliver high impact projects to support ambitious growth plans?
If so, this could be the role for you. We have an exciting opportunity in the Decision Science & Analytics team here at Asda
An ASDA Senior Marketing Effectiveness Analyst is responsible for delivering key data-led analytical projects that drive how we measure and optimise our marketing to customers. This is a role for someone who is motivated to champion the customer in decision making, is commercially minded and has a desire to influence our strategy & roadmap
You will be part of a team within a wider Transformation function, requiring a strong team work ethic and a desire to develop working relationships. As Asda moves through a digital and customer transformation, you'll be joining Asda at the right time. Leveraging data and analytics is a critical area of transformation and you would be at the very heart of this!
- Work with stakeholders to gather requirements and shape proposed solutions to ensure they answer key business questions
- Conducting high quality analytical work to agreed timelines, collaborating with the wider team where necessary
- Take complex data and create clear outputs presenting key insights to a senior audience in an impactful way
- Support with discovery work to shape the vision, strategy & roadmap of the Marketing Effectiveness and Optimisation function
Don't worry if you don't tick all the boxes - we can support you with personal and professional development
- You'll have considerable experience applying analytical techniques to marketing effectiveness problems
- You're naturally driven and curious about using data, tech and analysis to do the right thing for customers
- You're technically adept, having a proven track record in SQL and Python (or similar)
- You enjoy the responsibility of owning projects end-to-end in a fast-paced environment, delivering on time
- You're comfortable presenting highly analytical work in a way that everyone can understand
- You embrace a scale-up environment where 'Proof of Concepts' are required and iterated on rather than a perfectionist approach
- You have good commercial awareness
Work Where it Works.
Our hybrid way of working gives you the choice to work where it works. This enables you to choose where you'll be the most effective. It offers a mix of working from home and in an office environment that works best for you and your team.
You will also get a benefit package including;-
- Discretionary company bonus
- Company pension up to 7% matched
- 10% colleague discount, free parking and many additional rewards.
We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves
If you have any questions, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert