Project Co-ordinator - Leeds
- Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Competitive salary plus benefits
- Closing date
- 11 Apr 2023
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Co-Ordinator, with a focus on data, to join the Retail Front End team! The Retail Front End team delivers change to hardware, software and operational process changes across all checkout types; Self-Checkouts, Mainbanks and Scan & Go. We are currently migrating legacy Walmart systems to Future platforms, as well as delivering innovative projects to provide customers with a market leading proposition and drive operational efficiencies.
As a Project Co-Ordinator you will be responsible for the successful delivery of a project(s), managing timescales, and supporting the wider team with data analysis to help inform decision making. This role works closely with the wider Retail Transformation team, Central Operations and Technology.
This is a Fixed Term contract until June 2024
What you will do:
- Identify and address opportunities to make business improvements across Asda's Front End
- Ensure that projects and initiatives land right first time and within agreed timelines
- Escalate risks and issues and check we have plans in place to manage them
- Responsible for stakeholder management and engagement
- Ensure that all store communication material is engaging, relevant, and easy to understand
- Create and maintain reporting for all areas of Front End, identifying trends and opportunities in the data
- Use available customer and transaction data to answer business questions, applying retail knowledge to advise on the best cause of action
- Creation of robust business cases with a focus on growth and operational efficiencies
What skills do we need:
- Project Co-Ordinator/Management experience essential
- Knowledge and understanding of the project lifecycle
- Strong organisational skills
- Effective stakeholder management
- Confident communicator
- Ability to present data findings in clear and understandable format to wider stakeholders, assisting in making data-led business decisions
- The ability to understand, edit, and write SQL queries, including the ability to join two or more data tables together, is desirable
Work Where it Works:
Our hybrid way of working gives you the choice to work where it works. This enables you tochoosewhere you'll be the most effective. It offers a mix of working from home and in an office environment that works best for you and your team, as well as across our network of stores and depots.
You will also get an excellent benefits package including;-
- A discretionary company bonus
- Company pension up to 7% matched
- 10% colleague discount, free parking and many additional rewards.
We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert