Food & Beverage Team Members
- The QHotels Collection
- Oulton Hall, Leeds
- Hourly Rate up to £9.50
- Closing date
- 11 Apr 2023
- Restaurant, Catering & Hospitality jobs, Food and Beverage Assistant
- Job Type
- Full Time
Are you looking for a flexible job?
Can you commit to 8 hours per week?
No experience? No problem, full training will be provided!
Food is a big part of our hotel - whether that's grabbing a bite in our bar, enjoying a 3-course dinner in our restaurant or attending an organised event.
You'll be part of the front of house team who bring our customers dreams to life - by providing the ultimate guest experience and welcome.
And it’s also a really fun place to work!
What will I do as a Food & Beverage Team Member?
Depending on the shifts you choose, you may be supporting breakfast service, waiting in the restaurant or even supporting an event. If you are over 18, you may be working behind the bar serving guest drinks.
Whichever role you take, you will be responsible for making sure our guests feel welcome and that your section is clean & tidy.
Is this the right role for me?
We provide full training for our roles and can be flexible with shifts to work around your life. All we ask is that you are reliable and willing to learn.
Looking for more than a job? No problem, talk to us about our apprenticeship programmes and career pathways.
Why choose our hotel?
- Full training provided
- Free meals on duty
- Team Member PLUS Family and Friends discounts in hotels across the 21 The QHotels Collection properties
- Free onsite parking
- Various team member celebration days throughout the year
- Looking for more than a job? we can offer support with training & professional qualifications, including course fees!
- Carve out your own path with The QHotels Collection as there will be progression & career development opportunities across our hotel portfolio
- Internal talent exchange network so if you decide to relocate, we can transfer you to another working location
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme, 24/7, 365 days a year
The Armed Forces Covenant is a voluntary statement of mutual support between a civilian community and its local Armed Forces Community. It is intended to complement the Armed Forces Covenant, which outlines the moral obligation between the Nation, the Government and the Armed Forces. The QHotels Collection proudly support the UK Armed Forces and have signed the Armed Forces Covenant achieving the Silver Award.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert