Food and Beverage Attendant (Casual) - Macdonald Windsor Hotel - Windsor, Berkshire
We are just two minutes walk away from Windsor Castle; you’ll get a sense of being unique when you arrive at Macdonald Windsor Hotel, situated in the heart of this historic town. It’s easy to unwind in style in our contemporary townhouse, with 120 luxury bedrooms, richly hued interiors and a fabulously attentive team creating an atmosphere of calm and well-being. We’re also ideally placed for business meetings, conferences and weddings, with good train connections, easy access to the motorway network and Heathrow Airport just 30 minutes by car.
Becoming a team member here at Macdonald Hotels & Resorts means joining close hotel and resort teams where a world of opportunity exists to develop your skills and progress your career in hospitality.
About a role:
As a Macdonald’s Food and Beverage Attendant, you will be vital in delivering an outstanding experience to all our guests. You should have a keen eye for detail, an organised approach, and a willingness to exceed our guest’s expectations. Often operating on the front line, you are the real ambassadors of our company and are committed to consistently delivering high standards.
Outline Job Description:
Experience in a similar role would be helpful, but we will also offer training if you are willing to learn, take pride in your work and are committed to delivering our high standards. Providing our guests with a memorable stay every time is the ambition of our department, so if you’d like to play a vital role in this, we’d love to hear from you.
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware, and glasses
- Inform customers about the day’s specials
- Up-sell additional products when appropriate
- Take accurate food and drinks orders using software
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff
- Serve food and drink orders
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
- Follow all relevant health department regulations
- Provide excellent customer service to guests
This position will include shifts working Saturday and Sunday. Additional hours may be required to support the hotel during our busier periods, including bank holidays.
Salary: £9.50 per hour to 11.00 per hour
Min 0-6 months of experience
Casual role available
- Competitive rates of pay at all levels
- Uniform provided
- Parking available on-site
- Free meals when on duty
- Generous discount on regular room rates
- 25% off food, drink and spa treatments across the group
- 20% discount on golf
- Free use of our leisure, pool and gym facilities at off-peak times
- Auto-enrolment into our pension scheme and life assurance
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme through Hospitality in Action
- Wagestream app offering a real-time view of accrued pay and access to it