Food and Beverage Attendant (Casual) - Macdonald Portal Hotel Golf and Spa - Tarporley, Cheshire
Discover our stunning four-star destination in the heart of the beautiful Cheshire countryside - the perfect venue for an indulgent break, a spectacular event, or a stylish wedding, with minimum effort required and maximum luxury delivered. Three spectacular golf courses, including a Championship course, a high-quality sporting option to the mix and with our resident pros on hand to share golfing tips, there’s room on the green for golfers of all levels.
Join our growing team at Macdonald Portal Hotel Golf and Spa. You’ll work in a fabulous four-star hotel environment in the beautiful Cheshire countryside with a team focused on business and personal growth.
About a role:
As a Macdonald’s Food and Beverage Attendant, you will be vital in delivering an outstanding experience to all our guests. You should have a keen eye for detail, an organised approach, and a willingness to exceed our guest’s expectations. Often operating on the front line, you are the real ambassadors of our company and are committed to consistently delivering high standards.
Outline Job Description:
Experience in a similar role would be helpful, but we will also offer training if you are willing to learn, take pride in your work and are committed to delivering our high standards. Providing our guests with a memorable stay every time is the ambition of our department, so if you’d like to play a vital role in this, we’d love to hear from you.
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware, and glasses
- Inform customers about the day’s specials
- Up-sell additional products when appropriate
- Take accurate food and drinks orders using software
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff
- Serve food and drink orders
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
- Follow all relevant health department regulations
- Provide excellent customer service to guests
Hours & Requirements
- Full and part-time contracted roles available
- 8-hour shifts, including Saturdays and Sundays.
Additional hours may be required to support the business at busy times, i.e. Bank Holidays.
- Substantial discount on rooms across the Macdonald Hotels & Resorts group for yourself and friends & family
- Refer a Friend scheme that pays for each successful referral that you make
- Free use of our leisure, pool and gym facilities at off-peak times
- 25% discount on food and drink and spa treatments across our hotels and resorts discount on golf
- Live-in accommodation available
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme through Hospitality in Action
- Access to Wagestream offers a real-time view of accrued pay and access to earned wages, as well as a savings function and independent financial tips.
- Auto-enrolment into our pension scheme and life assurance
- Uniform provided and free meals when on duty