Housekeeping Attendant (Part Time) - Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel - Lymington, Hampshire
Elmers Court Hotel & Resort offered the best of both worlds in one stunning location, within the glorious expanse of the New Forest National Park and bordered by the glittering Solent Coast. For a self-catering stay, check into the magnificent Tudor-style manor or choose an apartment within the grounds. Our spacious, en-suite hotel rooms are situated in the courtyard, just a few minutes’ walk from the main house.
All our guests can enjoy the benefits of staying on our fabulous 23-acre estate, including extensive gardens, superb spa and leisure facilities - indoor and outdoor swimming pools - and an excellent range of dining options. With easy access to river walks, local beaches and day trips to Southampton, Bournemouth and the Isle of Wight, Elmers Court is the ultimate destination for an escape from the everyday.
About a role:
As a Macdonald’s Housekeeping Attendant, you will play a vital role in delivering an outstanding experience to all our guests. You should have a keen eye for detail, an organised approach, and a willingness to exceed our guest’s expectations. Often operating on the front line, you are the real ambassadors of our company and are committed to consistently delivering high standards.
Outline Job Description:
Experience in a similar role would be helpful, but we will also offer training if you are willing to learn, take pride in your work and are committed to delivering our high standards. Providing our guests with a memorable stay every time is the ambition of our Housekeeping Attendant, so if you’d like to play a vital role in this, we’d love to hear from you.
Please see a summary of the responsibilities of a Housekeeping Attendant below:
- Clean and prepare all assigned areas to the highest standards, including guest bedrooms and public areas
- Maintain a safe and clean environment, adhering to all health and safety requirements and security procedures
- Ensure that all storage areas are kept clean, tidy and restocked
- Undertake deep cleaning tasks when required
- Take responsibility for understanding our products and services
- Proactively look for ways to improve or enhance the guest experience
This position will include shifts working Saturday and Sunday. Additional hours may be required to support the hotel during our busier periods, including bank holidays.
Salary: £9.80 PER HOUR
Min 0-6 months of experience
- Competitive rates of pay at all levels
- Uniform provided
- Parking available on-site
- Free meals when on duty
- Accommodation available on request
- Generous discount on regular room rates
- Referral programme
- 25% off food, drink and spa treatments across the group
- 20% discount on golf
- Free use of our leisure, pool and gym facilities at off-peak times
- Auto-enrolment into our pension scheme and life assurance
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme through Hospitality in Action
- Wagestream app offering a real-time view of accrued pay and access to it