Restaurant Supervisor - London
- London, Greater London
- Closing date
- 11 Apr 2023
The Honourable Society of The Inner Temple situated on the banks of the Thames, is one of the few remaining Georgian style event halls in the City of London, that teamed with its surroundings of a three-acre private garden, Inner Temple is one of Searcys most exquisite event venues.
Searcys is steeped in rich heritage and is passionate about its people, therefore offers industry leading benefits which include:
- 50% discount across Searcys venues
- Enrolment into the Searcys pension scheme
- 30 days of annual leave (inclusive of 2 weeks at Christmas)
- Access to everyday discounts and communication portal
- Employee assistance programme
- Enrolment into Searcys Champagne School
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Meals provided on shift
- Late night travel paid for
- Overtime paid at Time and a Half
As the Restaurant Supervisor, you work hands-on to support the Restaurant Manager in the smooth running of the private members' restaurant and bar over a 5-day operation (Monday to Friday). They will be confident in leadership and team management in the absence of the Restaurant Manager.
The Restaurant Supervisor will consistently monitor the practice of all standard operating procedures (SOPs) and requirements, including the opening and closing schedules which are monitored each day.
Job type: Full time
Salary: Up to 29,400
- To work part of a team and lead by example.
- To ensure processes are in place for daily reporting and that revenue forecasts versus actual sales are monitored.
- To liaise with the Cellar Manager and Back of House Manager to ensure drinks stocks are always maintained and rotated.
- To be confident in communication with valued guests, senior figures at the venue, various departments, members of the management team and team members.
- To assist in the induction of new team members and other training provided throughout their employment.
- To assist in the management of reservations, deposits, minimum spends and pre-orders via email, phone or in-person.
- To attend and participate in menu tastings of both food and drink.
- Minimum of 1 year supervising in a fine-dining establishment.
- Experience working in a members' facility (desirable).
- Valid Level 2 Food Safety Certificate.
- Confident using Microsoft Office.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Demonstrates excellent time management a high attention to detail.
- Supportive team player.
- English language - native or bilingual proficiency.
Searcys is the longest-running independent catering company in Britain, and last year has celebrated an inspirational 175th year anniversary.
Our success is down to the investment we make in developing our people to ensure they can be the best they can. Everyone who joins Searcys will attend our induction where they learn more about us and be supported throughout their journey with us. We invest in development opportunities and are looking to recruit, train and retain the best people in the industry.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert