Housekeeper - Kingham, Chipping Norton
Full & Part-time contracts available, salary is £11.00ph. Our busiest days are Sundays and Mondays due to departing guests, therefore it would be advantageous that you will be able to work 1 day at the weekend. We are happy to discuss flexible hours across the 7-day operation.
- Competitive salary plus service charge
- Development and career progression encouraged
- Staff shuttle bus service
- 28 days paid holiday (increasing to 33 days with length of service)
- Free food and drink available on shift (and in the office)
- Daylesford & Bamford 30% discount from day 1
- 10% Discount across our pub group
- Team member of the month awarded £150 per month (added to your pay)
- Refer a Friend Scheme Bonus up to £1000
- Access to a variety of discounts on retail, restaurants, and cinema tickets
- Wellness focused – employee helpline, voluntary health cash plan,
- Milestone awards years 1, 5, 10, 15, 20+
- 2x Company parties per year
- Cotswolds farm visits
- Straight shifts, good work life balance
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Ensure rooms are cleaned and cared for according to Daylesford Village standards
- Ensure public areas are maintained
- Dealing with all guest enquiries appropriately
- Maintaining standards within communal areas
- Supporting the wider management team with ad hoc duties
As our Housekeeping team at the Wild Rabbit is expanding due to remarkable growth of our Daylesford Village portfolio of rooms and cottages. As one of our valued housekeeping team members you will be passionate, energetic and have a keen eye for detail.
You’ll be responsible for delivering exceptional service to our guests using our beautiful rooms and cottages. You will clean the rooms daily ensuring the highest of standards are met.
The Wild Rabbit is a modern British inn set in the heart of the Cotswolds – a place to eat, drink and sleep in a relaxed and welcoming setting. Our award-winning kitchen uses the finest seasonal ingredients to create dishes that celebrate traditional British cooking with a contemporary twist.
The Wild Rabbit is part of the Daylesford estate – one of the most sustainable organic farms in the UK. The principles that have guided our farm for 40 years are also at the heart of everything that we do at The Wild Rabbit – from the locally sourced, organic ingredients in our kitchens, to the handmade horsehair mattresses in our bedrooms.
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV today.
We aim to attract, recruit and develop people from a wide range of backgrounds, with different perspectives, ideas and experiences. We seek to create a productive environment, representative of different cultures and groups, where everyone has an equal chance to succeed. If you feel you need any reasonable adjustments to be made in order to apply for a vacancy at The Wild Rabbit, please contact the Recruitment Team by visiting our website.