Restaurant Manager - Salisbury
- Cosy Club
- Salisbury, Wiltshire
- 25,500 to 27,000 Per Annum + Tips & benefits depends on Experience
- Closing date
- 3 Apr 2023
At Cosy Club, you can expect casual days, vibrant evenings, and weekends where we're the life and soul of the party. From brunch and coffee to dinner and drinks, our guests join us for an experience like no other.
Our Restaurant Manager is a hive of knowledge and the secret to ensuring that every guest departs already planning their next jaunt to see us. Working with us you'll get a competitive salary plus tips and a bonus scheme that pays out regularly, alongside:
- Overtime pay for every hour worked over contracted hours
- A commitment to prioritise your work life balance and respect of your time off
- Two days off a week and one weekend off every six weeks
- Optional 40 hours contract (pro rota salary)
- Power over your pay with Wagestream
- Annual Loyalty share award option
- Meals on duty
- Unlimited 50% off staff discount across Cosy Club and Lounge
- Enhanced maternity/paternity benefit (according to length of service).
- Focus on your development and progression and a clear understanding on how you are able to do this
- An invitation to the most talked-about staff party in hospitality- Loungefest!
Most importantly we will ensure you are made to feel welcome at Cosy Club
As our Restaurant Manager when you're not busy liaising between kitchen and restaurant ensuring that perfect dishes along with a smooth service are being delivered, you'll mingle with guests and our team, remaining active both behind the scenes and on the floor, ensuring unforgettable memories are being made.
You will act as a role model to our Cosy Clubbers. There's no problem you can't anticipate, no question you don't have the answer to - it's all part of sharing your expertise and the day-to-day training (and support) our teams need to be their happiest, best, most authentic selves.
Apply today and be part of our growing business
- Cosy Club
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert