Personal Trainer/Fitness Instructor – Glasgow Club Gym Wellness
- Club Gym Wellness
- Glasgow City
- Base salary of £10k per year with earning potential £30k plus
- Closing date
- 3 Apr 2023
- Fitness jobs, Fitness Instructor, Personal Trainer, Self Employed Personal Training
- Job Type
- Full Time
Personal Trainer/Fitness Instructor – Glasgow
Club Gym Wellness
CG Wellness was established in 2016 and is based in Merchant city. We provide an inclusive environment that allows us to improve the overall physical, mental, and emotional health of our members through exercise, education, community, and innovation.
We are looking to recruit a professional, courteous Personal Trainer to provide members with a range of services such as fitness classes, group training, 1-2-1 sessions and reception duties.
By providing appropriate services you will train and help members to achieve their fitness and wellness goals. You’ll deliver sessions in a courteous manner and be competent at performing our services to ensure member retention.
Preferred candidates are friendly, member-oriented, and competent at a wide range of gym training services. As part of the role, you will:
- Attend and participate in meetings and training sessions.
- Ensure a clean, safe, and well-organized facility following check lists to ensure cleanliness and tidiness of our facility throughout your shift.
- Set up, plan, and instruct gym classes, new member programs, group and 1-2-1 training sessions.
- Assist with member bookings and processing payments for sales.
- Take gym tours.
- Consult with members to identify appropriate services and strategies to achieve their goals.
- Provide personal training services listed in our brochure.
- Maintain records and file documentation adhering to GDPR.
- Comply with all applicable standards, rules, and protocols set by us.
Qualification & Experience Requirements:
- Personal Training Level 3 certificate or equivalent.
- Preferably 6 months experience in the industry however we are happy to welcome anyone with the right attitude and willingness to learn.
- Proficient knowledge of gym-based training.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent people skills.
- Well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Skilled at teaching people and able to stand for extended periods.
- Comfortable with performing training sessions on diverse clients.
This is an employed role. You will be paid a base pay for shift hours, of which we will guarantee 20 paid hours per week. You will make the rest of your salary up through delivering PT sessions which are paid on commission.
- 4 weeks holiday pay based on average wage -
- Sick pay
- Pension Scheme
- Free gym membership for you and a friend or family member
Get in touch to arrange an interview.
Club Gym Wellness was established in 2016 by Derek Brettell, Simon Kennedy, William Wylie and is based in Merchant city, Glasgow. By combining 35 years of experience in the health and fitness industry we have created an inclusive Wellness center to meet the needs of Glasgow. We are open 7 days per week, operating an open gym, 121 PT, Group PT, Classes and massage therapy.
Our vision for CG Wellness was to create an inclusive environment where everyone is welcome and all levels are catered for. A huge part of our success has been creating a fun, positive and upbeat environment. We also place a huge emphasis on education and introducing the latest technology within our industry.
If you would like to work for a community based Wellness center in the heart of Glasgow then get in touch!
- 0141 548 6780
The Club Gym
56 Glassford Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert