Work at a Summer Camp in the USA
- USD $2000 + Accommodation and food are also included
- Closing date
- 3 Apr 2023
- Fitness jobs, Fitness Instructor, Gym Instructor, Sports jobs, Sports Coach
- Job Type
- Full Time, Temporary, Live in, Contract
Work at a Summer Camp in the USA
Guaranteeing to ruin every other job you’ll ever have, BUNAC have been work abroad experts since 1962. Two months of lakeside living and campfire stories: if you’re passionate about the outdoors, working with young people, and doing something meaningful with your summer - then it’s time to decamp Stateside.
Nine weeks working at camp, 30 days travelling, one epic summer. You can’t put a price on that. But if we had to, we’d say it starts with earning a USD $2000 camp salary. Need more convincing? Summer Camp USA offers you the opportunity to:
- Work Abroad: An All-American tradition, between June and August each year over a million children and teenagers attend summer camps in America for between 1-8 weeks. From coast to coast, Camp Directors hire likeminded 18-30-years-olds from all over the world to work as Camp Counsellors and Activity Specialists.
- Change Lives: With over 10,000 camps, there are thousands of summer camp roles and camp vacancies open for international applicants – from working with young people with disabilities, to running crafts and teaching sports. You’ll live in phenomenal locations, make friends for life and help to shape the children you work with.
- Earn Money: A serious boot camp for your CV, not only will you learn new skills, gain valuable job experience and see the world. But you’ll also earn USD $2000 when placed with BUNAC – more than any other camp abroad operator. Accommodation and food are also included, so you’ll actually save money while at camp.
- See America: Despite being the home of the doughnut, we’re not going to sugar coat it: camp is full on. But it’s also the most rewarding way to spend your summer. You’ll grab time each week to explore - hiking mountains, swimming in lakes and barbecuing on beaches. Plus, your J-1 visa allows you to travel for 30 days after camp.
Sounds like the best job ever, right?
Contact us by clicking Apply Now for more information!
BUNAC are experts in work abroad programs and has extensive experience in offering work and travel experiences around the World to students and young people globally since 1962.
Internships Abroad - A professional internship abroad will not only be great professional work experience but will elevate your resume to the top of the pile. The resilience, independence and initiative you’ll gain through an international internship placement will be invaluable to your future career and employability.
Summer in the States - If you are looking for the best All-American summer of your life, then Summer Camp in America or Summer Work Travel in the USA would be perfect for you and offers you the chance to learn all important resume-enhancing transferable skills, while having the most unforgettable summer!
Working Holidays - BUNAC also offers Working Holiday programs in some of the World's most exciting destinations, including Australia, Canada and New Zealand and Japan. You’ll gain heaps of soft skills, life experience and almost definitely have the adventure of a lifetime!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert