Front of House Team Member
- German Doner Kebab
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- Closing date
- 4 Apr 2023
Front of House Team Member
Do you have what it takes to work for one of the fastest-growing restaurant brands?
The opportunity is here!
German Doner Kebab is changing the perception of the kebab world. Kebabs Done Right. With over 90 restaurants worldwide, we are proud to be a market leader in the Casual Dining sector. With industry-leading levels of service, exceptional food, and an unforgettable experience for our guests.
Now is the time to join our team!
We are looking for Team Members who have what it takes to grow with us and share in our success.
You will support and work as part of a team to deliver exceptional food quality, outstanding guest care and amazing service! Your role is very important to us here at GDK as you be the driving force of helping to achieve our brand standards, work within a great team, and ensure every guest leaves the restaurant having had a great experience and they will want to return to us!
Here is what you need:
Restaurant Team Member Front of house:
- Our Guest is first in everything we do.
- Have a positive “can do” attitude.
- Assist guests in choosing meals and drinks and providing additional up-sell information.
- Process guests ‘orders through the POS system.
- Deliver orders to the kitchen and assist in preparing and packing food and beverages.
- Ensure that the portion of food being packed or served looks appealing.
- Promote additional food items to compliment the guest experience & increase sales.
- Process sales, provide guests with receipts and deliver food.
- Greets EVERY guest in a genuine and warm manner.
- Answer the telephone and deal with an enquiry.
- Assemble and package orders to the brand standard.
- Keep all guest areas clean, sanitary, and tidy.
- Ensure that all orders are fully complete and ready to be received by the guest.
- Work to Brand standards and deliver exceptional guest service.
Key skills & knowledge needed for the job:
- Has the ability to speak clearly and listen attentively to guests and other team members.
- Has the ability to maintain a clean & smart appearance.
- Displays a positive and enthusiastic approach to all tasks.
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful attitude, and always provides excellent guest care.
- Adapts to changing business volume levels with a sense of urgency.
- Can demonstrate a complete understanding of the menu & Allergens.
- Be able to follow instructions to achieve brand standards (The GDK way).
- Ability to fill in daily paperwork in line with GDK standards.
- Maintain the ability to be cross trained in all areas of the kitchen and front counter.
- Believes and cares for exceptional guest service and impeccable standards.
Working for GDK we can offer a full Career Pathway and support you with fantastic progression opportunities!
German Doner Kebab is revolutionising the kebab across the globe! Our gourmet kebabs are freshly prepared by our passionate and friendly team in front of our customers eyes. They are made using premium, lean, succulent meats and fresh local vegetables, served in handmade toasted breads with unique signature sauces.
We opened our first restaurant in Berlin back in 1989 and spent the next decade perfecting our game-changing kebabs and our processes. Fast forward to 2022 and we now operate over 100 restaurants across the UK, Europe, United States, Canada and the Middle East, with further global expansion in the pipeline for this year and beyond! We are currently the fastest growing restaurant brand in the fast-casual dining sector and are looking to double the number of UK restaurants this year. That’s where you come in!
We can’t provide expectation-defying kebabs and unrivalled guest experiences without great people! The time to join us is now as we try to change the world, one kebab at a time.
Kebabs. Done Right.
Our menu offers a unique experience in flavour and taste.
- Succulent - slow cooked high-quality meats
- Unique - signature sauces
- Delicious - handmade toasted breads
- Fresh - salads freshly prepared each day
We pride ourselves on the freshness and quality that we provide, so our kitchen is the hero of each restaurant. All GDK restaurants are kitted out with an open kitchen design, allowing our guests to watch our kebab theatre in action.!
We are guest obsessed at GDK and go above and beyond to provide every customer with the best experience possible, all centred around our quality kebabs.
As our brand grows, we have every faith that you’ll be an asset to us all here at GDK! Whether you’re looking for a part-time job whilst studying, or if you can see yourself sitting in our board room someday, we are committed to developing career pathways for our team. We are also currently developing an exciting eLearning platform to support everyone on their GDK journey.
Join our team. Exciting times ahead.
- German Doner Kebab
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert