Finance Manager - Kent
- Marriott Hotels - Central
- Bexleyheath, Greater London
- Competitive hourly rates of pay, leisure facilities membership, free meals whilst on duty & a global Marriott discount program
- Closing date
- 31 Mar 2023
- Financial & Support jobs, Finance Manager, Financial Controller, Payroll
- Job Type
- Full Time
Job Number 23046135
Job Category Finance & Accounting
Location Delta Hotels Bexleyheath, 1 Broadway, Bexleyheath, England, United Kingdom
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Management
This is an exciting time to join our recently rebranded Delta Hotels by Marriott Bexleyheath, part of Marriott Bonvoys portfolio of 30 extraordinary hotel brands, creating a seamless travel experience in more than 90 locations across North America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East, and Central America and Caribbean.
Delta Hotels focuses on the details that truly matter, delivering a streamlined and flawless stay for its guests every time.
We welcome you to join our global and diverse family. Your positive energy and people-pleasing mind-set are an important part of why our guests continue to choose us for their event needs. Every day presents a new opportunity to interact with people from all over the world, giving you new inspiration and perspective.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager to join the Delta Hotels by Marriott Bexleyheath team. The role is a permanent position and will manage the hotel's day-to-day Accounting function, assisting the Cluster Director of Finance/Assistant Cluster Director of Finance in providing financial leadership to the business and clear structure and direction to the Finance team.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Preparation and analysis of the financial reports and reconciliations,
- Internal and external reporting
- Audit and control
- Asset and liability reconciliation
- Working capital and cash control.
Qualifications and Skills
- Full/part-qualified accounting qualification or three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Hotel accounting experience would be ideal; operational experience is also preferred but not essential.
- Strong computer skills: Excel and preferably Opera, PeopleSoft & Micros
Perks you deserve
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Free meals on shift
- Free use of our on-site gym facilities
- Discounted stays at Marriott hotels worldwide and discounted F&B
- Benefit hub
- Free car parking
- Service awards and recognition gifts
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
With our diverse portfolio of locations, you'll find Delta Hotels in world-renowned cities and prestigious resorts across Canada. Delta Hotels is a Marriott International brand and offers you the opportunity to find the hospitality job and career journey that's right for you. With more than 1100 managed properties and 19 brands you'll find Marriott International in your neighborhood and in more than 74 countries across the globe. Find Your World at Delta Hotels.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert