Sales Consultant - North London
- Virgin Active
- North London
- £20,488 - £24,190 per annum DOE (OTE of £32,586 per annum)
- Closing date
- 10 Apr 2023
- Sales & Marketing jobs, Membership Advisor, Membership Sales, Sales
- Job Type
- Full Time
Sales Consultant - North London
Here at Virgin Active we can’t get enough of inspiring our members to live an active life, delivering amazing fitness experiences and service throughout our clubs. We are recruiting a club-based Memberships Consultants to provide top-tier service to all members and prospects visiting our clubs.
As a Membership Consultant, you will support Head of Memberships to deliver a world class customer journey through the club.
Always a team player, you will be support the clubs membership performance, and be responsible for selling all types and categories of membership dependent upon the prospects needs as well as selling corporate memberships to prospects within businesses within the immediate locality of the club.
You will deal with any member enquiries relating to membership of the club and to ensure high standards of member administration and customer service are maintained within the club at all times. You will support and work with marketing strategies, KPI’s and initiatives throughout the club, whilst liaising with all other departments (particularly fitness) to integrate the selling process with the prospect/member
This role is a great opportunity for someone who is fun and friendly, and has a genuine interest in wanting to help our members become active and fulfil their individual goals
So what qualities does a Membership Consultant need to join Virgin Active?
- You are a self-starter, and love the challenge of meeting targets
- You have extremely strong interpersonal abilities, and is someone who is approachable to all members, prospects, and your colleagues.
- You have a genuine interest in wanting to help our members become active and fulfil their individual goals
- You have great time management skills, and understand the importance of deadlines
- You have a pro-active attitude and an understanding of the required activity levels needed to exceed membership targets every month
- You have excellent administration and organisational skills, and proficient in using a computer
- You are confident in liaising with the membership base, and can have a proactive and personal approach to helping members
- You have a flexible attitude to working patterns, with the ability to work evenings, weekends and public holidays as required.
- You will act as a member of one team with one goal, will always be yourself, and work hard. Most importantly, you dream big
- You are always looking for ways to learn and improve, to inspire people while having fun and doing the right thing
- 30 days (including bank holidays) annual leave – and we want you take them
- Access to The Peoples Pension, with our contributions at 3%
- Complimentary Virgin Active membership for you and a buddy. You can also get free membership for a child too, ability to take advantage of our Club V
- We want you to love Virgin Active like we do, so you get discounts across Virgin active – everything from guest passes and PT sessions to discounts on health and beauty treatment and products
- Obviously so many discounts across the Virgin Group, from Virgin Media to Virgin Atlantic - who doesn’t love a discount!
- Financial fitness is just as important as physical, so we offer access to Salary Finance. They can support you with loans and savings plans, as well as help you become a personal finance expert.
- Mental health is a cornerstone of wellbeing. Our BUPA employer assistance programme is there when you need a helping hand with 4 free counselling sessions
- We know finding a new home to rent can be stressful. We partner with Dexters who offer complimentary corporate letting services – meaning no tenant charges
- Access to ePoints, offering loads of online discounts to retailers such as Amazon, ASOS and Gym Shark
- Always wanted to take that yoga course? Well VA offer discount on all their Academy courses, trained by the very best
These clubs currently have vacancies:
- Crouch End
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert