Are you a good communicator?
Do you know how to provide great customer service?
Working in our Contact Centre, you will support our collection of 21 UK based hotels with guest bookings and enquiries.
The office is based in Morley and is in close proximity to the M62 and M621 so easy access to Leeds, Wakefield and Bradford.
Full time, permanent position, working 37.5 hrs per week over 5 days, we need flexibility on shifts, between our opening hours of 8am -6pm Monday to Friday and 10am-4pm on weekends. You will work every other weekend and get 2 days off together mid-week.
What will I do?
- Handling enquiries for our collection of hotels
- Speaking with customers on the phone and replying to emails
- Supporting with new bookings and assisting with existing bookings
- Liaising with hotel teams to answer any customer query
- Keeping systems up to date, making sure to add all new bookings
- Knowing & understanding the different hotel experiences across our collection of hotels
- Always providing first class customer service, leaving everyone with a great experience
Is this the role for me?
- Excellent communication skills
- A ‘can do’ attitude, confident and self-motivated
- Able to identify what great customer service looks like
- IT savvy, must be proficient with MS Office, Excel to an advanced level
- Able to work under pressure and maintain high attention to detail
- Able to work shifts which will cover evenings and weekends
Why QHotels Collection?
- Family and Friends discounts in hotels across the QHotels Collection
- Free onsite parking
- Progression and career development opportunities across the UK, with training and support with course fees
- Pension Scheme
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme, 24/7, 365 days a year.
The Armed Forces Covenant is a voluntary statement of mutual support between a civilian community and its local Armed Forces Community. It is intended to complement the Armed Forces Covenant, which outlines the moral obligation between the Nation, the Government and the Armed Forces. QHotels Collection proudly support the UK Armed Forces and have signed the Armed Forces Covenant achieving the Silver Award.