Food and Beverage Manager
- Leonardo Hotel Southampton
- Hotel Benefits, Career Opportunities and Bonus
- Closing date
- 5 Apr 2023
- Hotel jobs, Hotel Management
- Job Type
- Full Time
Be Yourself – Be an Inspiration to Your Team – Be Leonardo
As a Food & Beverage Manager, you’ll keep your department running like clockwork and lead your team to ensure our guests have an incredible experience with us. Take a deep breath because you’ll be stepping into a busy role! You’ll think creatively to offer first-class customer service and go above and beyond to deliver the best possible experiences for our guests.
If you’re our ideal Food & Beverage Manager, you will:
- Be yourself!
- Lead by example and let your personality shine through
- Be visible on the floor, so that the team knows you’ve got their backs
- Ensure KPIs are set and support the team in achieving these
- Lead regular team meetings – not only will this help with building relationships but a coffee chat goes a long way!
- Complete and issue rotas in advance – life/work balance is important, your team need to be able to make plans outside of work too
- Identify any training opportunities – we want you and your team to build a future with Leonardo Hotels
Why come join us?
We look after our colleagues just as well as we look after our guests. Once you’re a part of the team, you’re a part of the Leonardo community. We have support on tap, so expect top-notch L&D programmes, practical training and clear progression within our vibrant and dynamic team.
Built on decades of hotelier know-how, we are part of the Fattal Hotels Group, which operates over 230 hotels across Europe and Israel. We look after over 50 hotels across the UK & Ireland and have plans for major expansion over the next few years’; there’s never been a more exciting time to join us!
Some of the perks you could enjoy include:
- Head of Department bonus scheme: based on our financial and your personal performances
- Enhanced pension plan
- Special rates on Leonardo Hotel rooms across the UK & Europe: get planning that city break you’ve been dreaming of!
- Company-wide recognition scheme: for being your fabulous self, you could earn vouchers to spend on a wide range of high street shops
- Free hot meals whilst on duty
- Talent referral scheme: earn yourself a bonus for recommending a friend to join us
- We love to get together and celebrate: we regularly host Thank You Week (your hotel could have anything from ice cream trucks to pizza parties) and every year we get dressed up in our fanciest threads to host our Employee Awards Celebration
- The important stuff: access to the Company Pension Scheme, Life Assurance and Wellbeing Support
- Ongoing job-related training programmes with clear paths for progression
We’ve come a long way since we opened our first hotel in 1993; Jurys Inn & Leonardo Hotels UK & Ireland now operates over 50 hotels. With approximately 4,000 employees and 5 brands we are a dynamic, innovative and fast-growing company with plenty of opportunities to grow and develop your career.
As an employer we put a big emphasis on career development and as a rule we recruit our operations team members for personality and experience – it is all about how you interact with others and how you can demonstrate our values:
Consistent, Friendly, Genuine, Positive and Willing
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert