Swimming Teachers - Full Time & Part Time - South East London
- Water Babies
- South East London
- £22.00 – £24.00 per hour
- Closing date
- 21 Mar 2023
- Sports jobs, Pool Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor, Swimming Teacher
- Job Type
- Full Time, Part Time, Temporary, Contract
Swimming Teacher - South East London
- Part-time & Full Time positions available
Weekday Evenings Weekends
Water Babies has franchises across the UK, Ireland, Canada, Germany, The Netherlands and China. We are proud of the role we have played in leading and developing the baby and toddler swimming sector.
Come and join the South East London and Bromley team! The areas we have vacancies for are Charlton, Lewisham, Peckham and Bromley.
We train our teachers to the highest standard and constantly develop the programme and our teachers knowledge to ensure we are always at the forefront of understanding pre-school children's mental and physical development needs. We are proud to have the support of a national organisation that ensures we maintain the highest standards available.
About the role...
There currently are 12 within the team in South East London and Bromley but we want to grow. Everyone is supportive and friendly and we try and get to get together once every 10 weeks.
The hours available currently are weekday evenings from 16.00pm and weekends.
This is a highly rewarding role and you will work with us on a permanent, term-based, part time employment contract with paid annual leave and pension.
About you ...
- love working with babies and toddlers
- strong and confident swimmer
- excellent communication skills - to build trust and relationships with your swimmers and carers
- be enthusiastic, caring and empathetic - to be able to support swimmers and their carers during lessons
- personable, approachable and flexible - in order to meet the changing needs of our swimmers and their carers
- full driving license
Due to the nature of the role the successful candidate will already reside within South East London, or will be moving to the area imminently. Unfortunately we can not support with any relocation.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert