Housekeeping Manager - Cornwall - Accommodation Available
- Box Leisure Recruitment
- Cornwall (Accommodation Available)
- Up to £28,000 per annum + benefits
- Closing date
- 5 Apr 2023
- Hotel jobs, Head Housekeeper, Housekeeper, Housekeeping & Maintenance
- Job Type
- Full Time, Live in
Box Leisure “The Cutting Edge of Leisure Careers”
Holiday Park | Cornwall | Permanent | Full time
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000
Live-in accommodation available
We are currently recruiting for a strong and experienced leader to manage an accommodation/housekeeping team of approximately 20 at one of our client’s beautiful holiday parks in Cornwall. We are looking for an individual who will ensure that the accommodation units on park are left sparkling and that the cleaning/housekeeping team are kept motivated and organised at all times.
Guests come to our client’s park to experience a world away from the day-to-day, this is not your average holiday company. As a key member of the park management team, you will have overall responsibility for ensuring the accommodation units are presented to the highest of standards.
This role includes:
- Managing and motivating of your team
- Enforcing current legislation and ensuring best working practices are adhered to
- Working seamlessly with other managers to ensure guests have a great holiday
- Managing budgets, workload planning and recruitment; keeping staff turnover low and costs under control
- Leading by example; getting stuck in when you need to but delegating to give your team opportunities to shine
One more thing…holidays happen at holiday times, so you will need to work your magic on bank holidays and weekends too when required.
Skills, experience and qualities you will need:
- Have senior management experience in a practical, time-pressured environment
- Have a leadership style that is open and approachable but that commands respect
- Be able to plan and organise the workload, training and management of a large team
- Have solid experience in the holiday park sector
Apply today or contact Renée at Box Leisure Recruitment for more info email@example.com
We Are Box Leisure Recruitment
"Specialists in recruitment of the UK Holiday Leisure and Recreation Industry. Dedicated to the career management of Leisure Professionals”.
Here at Box Leisure, we specialise in the provision of talented leisure professionals. As a partner to many national and independent leisure companies we are already at the cutting edge of leisure recruitment.
"We don't cover any other sectors of recruitment, so we have no distractions."
Clients and candidates are important to us and also what is more important to us at Box Leisure is the perfect matching of these relationships. Our positive long term partnerships with our clients and candidates are built on a solid foundation of providing a first class seamless recruitment service. This is something that keeps them coming back to us for recruitment needs time after time. We cut no corners, we are Box Leisure Recruitment, providing a quality three way partnership. Client, candidate and us linking things together as the agency.
"Each and every consultant has first-hand experience working within UK Holiday Resorts, Hotels, Travel or Directly on the leisure front line."
"We understand the business."
Apply for Housekeeping Manager - Cornwall - Accommodation Available
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert