Cluster Revenue Manager
- Leonardo Hotel Edinburgh Murrayfield
- Competitive Salary + Fantastic Benefits
- Closing date
- 4 Apr 2023
- Hotel jobs, Revenue Manager
- Job Type
- Full Time
Be Yourself – Be an Inspiration to your Team – Be Leonardo
As a Cluster Revenue Manager, you’ll be making all the difference to the business by driving forward the revenue strategy for the hotels in your cluster. Take a deep breath because you’ll be stepping into a busy role! You’ll be working with the hotel teams to ensure that strategies are communicated effectively, reviewing pricing and demand across all segments, and continually thinking of new ways to grow our presence in the market.
To help you settle in and succeed in the world of Revenue Management you will be enrolled onto our in-house Optimise Revenue Academy. The programme is different for everyone; the senior Revenue team will select the courses that are best for your development, to help you better with maximising revenue in your cluster.
You’ll be covering Revenue Management across our properties in Leonardo Hotel Glasgow, Leonardo Inn Hotel Glasgow West End, Leonardo Hotel Cheltenham and Leonardo Hotel Cardiff in this role. You will have the opportunity to work from home in a hybrid working model.
If you’re our ideal Cluster Revenue Manager, you will:
- Be yourself!
- Focus on the segmentation mix within the business to deliver the hotels’ optimum performance
- Collaborate with the Sales team to deliver the corporate volume and rate strategy whilst reviewing competitors’ performances
- Work with your hotels’ management teams to communicate various strategies and offers to manage performance
- Manage key relationships with OTA Market Managers to ensure the hotels maintain market share and performance levels in line with the market/competitor set
- Host the bi-weekly commercial meeting and record outcomes, ensuring that actions are met
Why come join us?
We look after our colleagues just as well as we look after our guests. Once you’re part of the team, you’re part of the Leonardo community. We have support on tap, so expect top-notch L&D programmes, practical training and clear progression within our vibrant and dynamic team.
Built on decades of hotelier know-how, we are part of the Fattal Hotels Group, which operates over 230 hotels across Europe and Israel. We look after over 50 hotels across the UK & Ireland and have plans for major expansion over the next few years’; there’s never been a more exciting time to join us!
Some of the perks you could enjoy include:
- Management bonus scheme: based on your personal and our business performances
- Hybrid working
- Special rates on Leonardo Hotel rooms across the UK & Europe: get planning that city break you’ve been dreaming of!
- Company-wide recognition scheme: for being your fabulous self, you could earn vouchers to spend on a wide range of high street shops
- Free hot lunches in the employee canteen
- Talent referral scheme: earn yourself a bonus for recommending a friend to join us
- We love to get together and celebrate: we regularly host Thank You Week (your hotel could have anything from ice cream trucks to pizza parties) and every year we get dressed up in our fanciest threads to host our Employee Awards Celebration
- The important stuff: access to the Company Pension Scheme, Life Assurance and Wellbeing Support
- Ongoing job-related training programmes with clear paths for progression
We’ve come a long way since we opened our first hotel in 1993; Jurys Inn & Leonardo Hotels UK & Ireland now operates over 50 hotels. With approximately 4,000 employees and 5 brands we are a dynamic, innovative and fast-growing company with plenty of opportunities to grow and develop your career.
As an employer we put a big emphasis on career development and as a rule we recruit our operations team members for personality and experience – it is all about how you interact with others and how you can demonstrate our values:
Consistent, Friendly, Genuine, Positive and Willing
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert