Holiday Park Sales Manager
- Box Leisure Recruitment
- Various Locations
- Closing date
- 4 Apr 2023
- Sales & Marketing jobs, Sales, Sales and Marketing Manager, Sales Manager
- Job Type
- Full Time
Holiday Park Sales Manager
We have exciting opportunities available for experienced Holiday Park sales Manager to manage stunning holiday park based in various locations around the country. These roles will suit dynamic holiday park sales managers who have previous sales experience in the leisure/holiday park industry.
These positions will see you leading a team of sales professionals, maximising sales of holiday homes and creating lasting memories for holiday makers to return time and time again. These roles are an exciting opportunity and a fantastic environment and industry to work within.
If you are passionate about hitting sales goal targets and working with people in a variety of environments, you might be a perfect match for one of our Holiday Home Sales Manager positions. We are looking for ambitious professionals with a proven track record in the Holiday Home Sales environment to lead our Sales Executives to hit and exceed their given targets.
- Ensure overall profits, success and smooth running of the Holiday Home Sales process.
- Maintain high standards of customer service and team member effectiveness
- Adhere to and promoting the Company Values along with Company best practice and legal compliance
- Develop and maintain relationships with their team of Sales Executives along with existing owners, holidaymakers, internal and external customers.
- Gain feedback from both owners and holidaymakers on the services and facilities provided on park
- Resolving customer queries where needed by using a positive approach and putting yourself in the customers’ shoes.
- Deal effectively and efficiently with customer concerns and compliments following the company guidelines.
- Maintain a continuous positive dialogue with Sales Executives to ensure the sale of the holiday homes are supported from initial transaction to final delivery and handover including that full and final checks are processed accurately on all relevant documentation.
- Monitor and help proactively resolve after sales complaints to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have the ability to work under pressure with good decision-making skills.
- Be of smart appearance and adhere to dress standards.
- Have a professional and outgoing personality.
- Have good IT skills, including knowledge of Excel, Word, and e-mail.
- Be used to working to systems and processes.
- Always maintain confidentiality.
- Be flexible.
Previous experience is preferred
If you feel this is the role for you and you have what it takes apply today, this could be a very exciting step in your career. Speak to Mandy at Box Leisure Recruitment.
We Are Box Leisure Recruitment
"Specialists in recruitment of the UK Holiday Leisure and Recreation Industry. Dedicated to the career management of Leisure Professionals”.
Here at Box Leisure, we specialise in the provision of talented leisure professionals. As a partner to many national and independent leisure companies we are already at the cutting edge of leisure recruitment.
"We don't cover any other sectors of recruitment, so we have no distractions."
Clients and candidates are important to us and also what is more important to us at Box Leisure is the perfect matching of these relationships. Our positive long term partnerships with our clients and candidates are built on a solid foundation of providing a first class seamless recruitment service. This is something that keeps them coming back to us for recruitment needs time after time. We cut no corners, we are Box Leisure Recruitment, providing a quality three way partnership. Client, candidate and us linking things together as the agency.
"Each and every consultant has first-hand experience working within UK Holiday Resorts, Hotels, Travel or Directly on the leisure front line."
"We understand the business."
Apply for Holiday Park Sales Manager
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert