General Manager - Ripon
- Ripon, North Yorkshire
- Up to 36,000 Per Annum + Overtime Pay, Bonus and Benefits depends on Experience
- Closing date
- 3 Apr 2023
We are looking for a General Manager that loves investing time and energy in others so that they, their teams and our business, can grow.
You might be an Assistant General Manager or Deputy Manager looking for your first step into becoming a General Manager or an experienced General Manager looking for your next role. We want someone who takes real pride in what they're serving and the team they're leading.
What we offer...
- Bonus potential of up to £10k a year
- Power over your pay with Wagestream.
- Overtime pay for every hour worked over contracted hours!
- Unlimited 50% off staff discount to enjoy outside working hours
- Tips shared equally across the team, based on hours worked
- Free meal from Lounge menu with every shift worked, regardless of length
- Annual Loyalty Share Scheme
- 24/7 Employee Wellness Helpline alongside Lounges own Mental Health Champions
- Christmas and Boxing Day off!
- Enhanced maternity/paternity entitlements after 2 years service
- The most talked-about staff party in hospitality- Loungefest!
- Unlimited access to industry-leading training information and support, so you can really move forward in your career
Our General Managers...
As the General Manager of a Lounge you will be connecting your team with the community, not hiding in an office. Highly organised with an obsession for detail, you will be busy sorting shifts, tackling training and setting the service's pace.
What we're about...
We're all about our employees and customers, and we never take our place in the community for granted. Our focus is on bringing people together, going above and beyond to give back where and when it's needed most, and with more Lounges opening every month, there's never been a more exciting time to join and progress your career.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert