Meeting and Events Supervisor
- Hotel Football
- £11.50 - £11.
- Closing date
- 31 Mar 2023
- Hotel jobs, Hotel Management
- Job Type
- Full Time
Launched in 2015, Hotel Football is a hotel which has something for everyone, from football fanatics and families, to corporate guests and foodies.
With views over Old Trafford, Hotel Football offers a winning medley of contemporary design, excellent facilities and event spaces, all designed to take the experience to the next level.
The culture of Hotel Football is what truly sets it apart from other hotels. We believe in a world-class, welcoming service, where guests can relax as if they were at home, while still receiving top class treatment from our team.
Hotel Football is currently recruiting for a Meeting and Events Supervisor to join our hardworking, talented Meeting and Events Operations Team. You will assist with the smooth operation of our meeting and events space, from room set up to team management, we’re looking for a team player. Being an excellent communicator is essential to the role as it helps building a lasting rapport with the guests of our functions each time they visit.
Here’s more about the role:
• To oversee, help and observe the meeting and events team members to ensure standards are maintained at all times.
• To ensure menu briefings and relevant function details are given to all casual staff before service.
• To liaise closely with the Chef regarding all food related matters particularly changes in numbers and times.
• To ensure attention to detail relating to the functions and any changes to be reported to the relevant meeting and events coordinator/events manager.
• To remain on duty until the end of each function, support with close down.
• To support and assist the Senior Events Manager and Events Managers with team management and training.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert