Front of House Supervisor - London
- Virgin Active
- Greater London, England
- £10.23 hourly rate
- Closing date
- 30 Mar 2023
- Fitness jobs, Leisure Centre Receptionist
- Job Type
- Full Time
Here at Virgin Active we can’t get enough of inspiring our members to live an active life, delivering amazing fitness experiences and service throughout our clubs. To do this, we recruit the very best Front of House Supervisor who thrive on ensuring our members have a great experience with every single visit.
As Front of House Supervisor, you will lead and inspire our Front of House team members, be a role model for proactive and heartfelt service and build long lasting relationships with our members.
So what qualities does a Front of House Supervisor need to join Virgin Active?
- You have previous customer service experience in retail, hospitality or leisure
- You are known for your positive, friendly and can-do attitude
- You are organised and proactive, everyone knows that you have a handle on everything
- You work well under pressure, understand the importance of meeting targets and are always up for a challenge – you are a problem solver!
- You pride yourself in your leadership skills and can coach a team to succeed (some say, even with your eyes closed)
- You are confident in using Microsoft Office and have a natural flair for writing personable and effective correspondence to our members
- You will act as a member of one team with one goal, will always be yourself, and work hard. Most importantly, you dream big
- You are always looking for ways to learn and improve, to inspire people while having fun and doing the right thing
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert