Hotel Revenue Graduate Programme 2023
- Leonardo Royal
- Leonardo Royal Hotel Edinburgh
- Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
- Closing date
- 30 Mar 2023
- Hotel jobs, Revenue Manager
- Job Type
- Full Time
Just about to graduate or graduated last year and wondering what’s next? We are searching for graduates who would like to specialise in Hotel Revenue.
With over 51 hotels in the UK & Ireland – even building and opening 2 hotels through a pandemic! – we have strengthened our place in the market by becoming one of the leading hotel brands in the UK & Ireland. Last year we we rebranded all of our Jurys Inn hotels to Leonardo Hotels, building on the existing Leonardo brand design and expanding reputation! We now have exciting opportunities to not only take part in our Hotel Revenue Graduate programme but also to grow within an ever-expanding company to achieve your career goals.
The Graduate Programme
The Hotel Revenue Graduate Programme is designed with the aim of securing a permanent position as a Revenue Manager with us by the end of the 2-year programme. You will start the programme at Executive level, covering all areas within the Revenue function with secondments in Central Team and Meeting & Events. This is a challenging mix of work experience with on the job training and off the job learning. To help you settle in and succeed in the world of Revenue Management you will be enrolled onto Optimise Revenue Academy; this is an internally-designed programme which will give you an understanding our business and the market to better strategize and maximise revenue.
What we are looking for:
- A passion for real hospitality
- A proactive and positive attitude
- A degree in any of the following disciplines; Hotel/Leisure/Tourism or International Hospitality
- Ideally you will have worked in a Hospitality setting previously
- Flexibility on location to get the best out of your programme
- Right to work in the UK & Ireland
- Clean Driving Licence – desirable but not essential
What’s in it for you?
- 2-year Management Development Programme – specialising in Hotel Revenue Management
- Extensive personal and professional development
- Support of industry professionals with a dedicated mentor along with a programme sponsor.
- Amazing employee benefits including staff rates from as little as £20 BB!
- Apply online now!
- Applications close on 1st of May 2023
- We will be in touch in May 2023
- You will take part in a 2 step process – 1 assessment centre and if successful a final interview with the Revenue Manager of your placement hotel
- Opportunities to start with us in September 2023
We know the value of a relaxing retreat during a busy, or blissfully quiet, stay, welcoming rooms and dedicated staff ensure you’ll have a carefree time in our company, while highly desirable locations offer a unique experience of your chosen city. Take one step outside our doors and you’ll be immersed in the metropolitan wonders of central London, breathing in the maritime air of Southampton, or investigating the historic streets of Edinburgh.
We’ve come a long way since we opened our first hotel in 1993; Jurys Inn & Leonardo Hotels UK & Ireland now operates over 50 hotels. With approximately 4,000 employees and 5 brands we are a dynamic, innovative and fast-growing company with plenty of opportunities to grow and develop your career.
As an employer we put a big emphasis on career development and as a rule we recruit our operations team members for personality and experience – it is all about how you interact with others and how you can demonstrate our values:
Consistent, Friendly, Genuine, Positive and Willing
- Leonardo Royal
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert