Spa Therapist - Oxford Street, Central London
- Lush Cosmetics Ltd
- Oxford Street, Central London
- £22,984 - £25,064 Pro Rata
- Closing date
- 1 Apr 2023
- Spa, Massage & Beauty jobs, Beauty Therapist, Massage Therapist, Spa Therapist
- Job Type
- Full Time, Part Time
LUSH SPA Oxford Street are hiring! This is your opportunity to join us as a Spa Therapist.
We are looking for candidates who want to deliver excellent customer experiences and bespoke spa treatments, alongside developing their existing massage skills.
Lush Spa Oxford Street is tucked away underneath our flagship store, a peaceful space hidden on one of the busiest shopping streets in the world. Every year we welcome millions of visitors, showcasing the very best our brand has to offer.
As a global flagship store, we’re proud to house multiple unique retail concepts, including; Lush Spa, Lush Florist, A Fresh Bar, An Independent Coffee Shop, Perfume Library, and Exclusive Products.
Our Lush Spa is situated on the lower ground of our store alongside the Perfume Library. It’s the ideal location to escape the hustle and bustle of central London and offer our visitors respite from the world outside, allowing them the opportunity to slow down in order to speed up.
As a Lush Spa Therapist, you will:
- Be an experienced Therapist with an NVQ Level 3 in beauty/holistic therapy or equivalent qualification, which must include full body massage
- Be eager to learn about and represent LUSH products, our brand and our values
- Take pride in practising excellent customer service, with an exceptional eye for detail
- Show initiative and have the people skills needed for welcoming and interacting with a diverse range of clients
- Be proactive and confident being involved in every aspect of the spa, including spa hosting or shop floor sales
- Deep tissue massage experience is also desirable
In return, you will:
- Receive training in each of the Lush Spa treatments. Each one has been uniquely choreographed to create the ultimate 5-star Lush experience
- Along with treatment training, you’ll spend time learning the skills and trade of the Lush shop floor. This will give you the opportunity to thoroughly understand our products, ethics and values
- You’ll get to work for an award-winning, ethical company that puts our customers at the heart of our business
- Receive in-depth product training with continued developmental opportunities to help you grow alongside the business
- Enjoy 50% discount on LUSH products and spa treatments
- Earn a Fair Living Wage, with a bonus scheme and staff benefits (including wellbeing spa and training treatments)
Good to know:
- Contract: 20-40 hours per week. Various contracts available to suit your needs and availability
- Pay: Base rate £22,984 pro rata. Following further training of additional treatments, this will increase to £25,064 pro rata.
- Availability: Minimum 4 full days per week (including Saturday or Sunday)
- Work Location: One location. Lush, 175-179 Oxford St, London W1D 2JS.
- Nearby Tube Stations: Oxford Circus, Tottenham Court Road
- Application deadline: The deadline for this role is Monday 27th of March, 2023.
- The first round will involve telephone interviews and successful candidates will be invited to a practical trade test the week commencing the 3rd of April, 2023.
- Start date: Prospective start date will be May 1st, 2023.
How to apply:
We want to give you the opportunity to showcase your skills and personality in a way that suits you. For this role, we are accepting your application in any format.
You can apply by filling in the application form (Link below), or if you prefer by uploading a video (no more than 2-3 minutes long) covering the same content in the application.
We are looking forward to discovering why you are interested in this role, and to experience you showcasing the skills that would make you the perfect candidate to take on this exciting challenge.
Diversify our future:
We are building a brand that represents the people of the world and the city we live in.
It’s what you do that counts, and we are always looking to expand perspectives and voices to shape our future. We see you, we celebrate you, we want you.
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Sick pay and paid day off on birthdays
- Wellbeing spa treatments
- A daily cap on firm pressure massage
- Discounted travel in London
- Free eye test vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted rail and bus season tickets
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- We’re 10% Employee Owned, our colleagues have the opportunity to influence positive change in the business and have their voice heard
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert