Chef De Partie Required In London - Central London
- London, Greater London
- Closing date
- 29 Mar 2023
- Chef jobs, Chef, Chef de Partie, Cook
- Job Type
- Full Time
Do you want part time or full time work in one of the largest catering companies in the UK? We have flexible Chef roles; where you can pick up as many or as few shifts as you like.
Constellation optimises the working schedules of Compass employees, so we can also help you work at over 5,000 venues across the UK on shifts that suit you.
- Act in line with guidance and procedures from lead chef/head
chef to ensure the team operates to its maximum potential.
- Prepare delicious food to menu specifications, ensuring that Levy standards and procedures are followed.
- Comply with all company and unit policies with regards to Health & Safety, Food safety, Allergens, Hygiene, Manual Handling and COSHH.
- Personally, demonstrating that you take responsibility for your own health and safety.
- Wears personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
Skills / Qualifications
Chef experience is necessary. At the heart of our operation we rely on individuals who share our energy and passion and who will
assist in the delivery of exceptional service. Excellent communication and remaining calm under pressure will be key to ensuring smooth delivery. Is this you?
Why Work for Compass
All Training Provided. Compass Exclusive Benefits, Lifestyle Benefits "Perks" Platform, and Health & Wellbeing Support Programmes Including Access To Our Employee Assistance Programme
Apply online now via our short application form (only takes 1 minute!). We will be in touch straight away and if successful you could be working within a couple of days
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert