Content Creator - Central London
- Home House
- London (Central)
- £30,000 + Benefits
- Closing date
- 29 Mar 2023
- Sales & Marketing jobs, Marketing, Marketing Assistant
- Job Type
- Full Time
We are looking for a new in-house Content Creator to join our Marketing team and supercharge content across all channels.
- Monday to Friday - shoots and events may occasionally involve weekends.
Responsibilities & duties
The role comprises of but is not limited to the following tasks:
- Capturing high-quality imagery and video content throughout the House
- Image and video editing for use on websites and social media
- Follow creative direction and briefs from the Marketing Manager
- Working alongside the other marketing team members to devise creative ideas on the direction and style of photo and video content
- Create content - source or commission visual assets, planning your own photoshoots, or taking photos yourself with strong photography skills, directing/managing video shoots for REELS, Lives, TikToks
- Designing assets and graphics as required for all channels - craft and/or brief multimedia social assets, from carousels to IG Story templates, and write sharp, compelling copy to go with it
- Develop and execute a creative social media plan across all platforms that will increase our brand reach and engagement rates and tell the story of the brand
- Support with the creation of social media content using photography and videography.
- Creating and executing the content strategy
- Deliver the day-to-day calendar of activity across all social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn aligned to the wider marketing plan.
- Launch and manage the Home House TikTok channel
- Community management - be responsible for the day-to-day community management of each channel
- Exploring, testing and learning how to use and maximise channel features, new technologies and trends to increase reach and engagement.
- Tracking the performance of activity to be able to build a picture of how our organic channels support business and brand objectives and be able to make improvements where necessary.
- Working with PR to track influencer campaigns as needed
- Design and/or update existing sales and information documents.
- Liaise with external printers on print production.
- Research information for content relating to local area guides and experiences.
- Manage and update media library.
- Ensure images and copy adhere to latest SEO practices.
Ideally our new colleague will have:
- Experience managing social media accounts to drive reach and engagement
- Strong, creative, high-quality photography and videography skills.
- Strong understanding of social media trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with photo and video editing software.
- Proficiency with content creation tools such as InDesign and Canva.
- Experience with content management systems, ideally WordPress, is desirable.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- An ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive; a team player
- Experience within hospitality/luxury lifestyle or a subscription business is preferable
In return, we offer:
- The opportunity to work with great people within opulent surroundings that are luxurious with just a touch of quirkiness.
- Excellent career opportunities.
- In-House Experiences
- Competitive benefits structure including;
- Gym discounts
- Health care scheme
- Reward programmes
- Team socials through the year
- Wagestream – put yourself in control of when you get paid
If you feel this is the perfect role and familial environment for you, please share your CV.
We are a private members club that draws people from all walks of life to our vibrant spaces. We create a hub for our members around our luxury restaurants, hotel, bars, garden, gym and lounges. Its our staff that make the real difference.
We asked the team to describe Home House
and here are some of the responses:
Vibrant, Special, Amazing, Beautiful, Fascinating, Unique,
Family, Fun, Stylish, Welcoming and ‘Weird’
If these words sing to you, then apply to join our team.
- Home House
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert