Bar Manager - Portsmouth
- Cosy Club
- Portsmouth, Hampshire
- 26,000 to 29,000 Per Annum + Overtime Pay, Bonus and Benefits depends on Experience
- Closing date
- 28 Mar 2023
At Cosy Club, you can expect casual days, vibrant evenings, and weekends where we're the life and soul of the party. From brunch and coffee to dinner and drinks, our guests join us for an experience like no other.
When it comes to creative cocktails and refreshing beverages, you're not just part of the show; you play a leading role as the Bar Manager where you'll get a competitive salary plus tips and a bonus scheme that pays out regularly, alongside:
- Overtime pay for every hour worked over contracted hours
- A commitment to prioritise your work life balance and respect of your time off
- Two days off a week and one weekend off every six weeks
- Optional 40 hours contract (pro rota salary)
- Power over your pay with Wagestream
- Annual Loyalty share award option
- Meals on duty
- Unlimited 50% off staff discount across Cosy Club and Lounge
- Enhanced maternity/paternity benefit (according to length of service).
- Focus on your development and progression and a clear understanding on how you are able to do this
- An invitation to the most talked-about staff party in hospitality- Loungefest!
Most importantly we will ensure you are made to feel welcome at Cosy Club
As the Bar Manager you'll be responsible for bringing flair to our impressive bar and showcasing a glamourous serving of bygone eras. The responsibility for making sure that stock and rotas operate smoothly you are on-hand to ensure that our bartenders understand the craft behind our drinks, whether we're pouring cocktails, mocktails, spirits, soft drinks or coffee, you'll be our guru of them all.
To join us, you'll need to have a habit of keeping an ear to the ground and an instinct for delivering a certain je ne sais quoi. You'll be able to read what our guests need and adapt your serving style, with the team following suit. As our Bar Manager, you'll get the best of both worlds - overseeing an eager team and being at the heart of the action, measures and pourer at the ready.
Apply today and be part of our growing business!
- Cosy Club
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert